Author Topic: Elin Wants $3/4 Billion From Tiger  (Read 4688 times)

Elin Wants $3/4 Billion From Tiger
« on: May 22, 2010, 12:28:50 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Yeah ... reports are true ... wow.

Story Here
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

Re: Elin Wants $3/4 Billion From Tiger
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 12:43:09 AM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 1488
  • Open your eyes
Every time I hear about big divorce settlements it remainds me a bit from Eddie Murphy stend up 'Raw' (way too many obscenity to post it here). HALF!!

Anyway, she's asking for too much.
The Immortals:

Iker Casillas, Giacinto Facchetti, Alessandro Nesta, Matthias Sammer, Javier Zanetti, Lothar Matthäus (c), Xavi, Zico, Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Ferenc Puskas, Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Coach:Rinus Michels

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 01:29:18 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
We want pre-nup! We want pre-nup, yeah!
It's something that you need to have,
Cause when she leave your ass, she gonna leave with half.
No word yet on whether Tiger is gonna win the Masters and drive off in a Datsun  ;)

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 01:36:42 AM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Open your eyes
BTW when I'll have kids, their one year birthday gift is gonna be golf lessons. I can imagine my sons future nickname - The Jewish Tiger.
The Immortals:

Iker Casillas, Giacinto Facchetti, Alessandro Nesta, Matthias Sammer, Javier Zanetti, Lothar Matthäus (c), Xavi, Zico, Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Ferenc Puskas, Karl Heinz Rummenigge

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 02:05:50 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
BTW when I'll have kids, their one year birthday gift is gonna be golf lessons. I can imagine my sons future nickname - The Jewish Tiger.

I like it, Misha!

A little story: My first year of college was spent at Clark University in Worcester, MA, and at the time, it was mostly Jewish ... the majority being from up-state New York, (Westchester County, etc.) ... the school, (a very good one, with a gorgeous campus, despite the horrible locale), even had two meal plans: the regular one, which was what you'd expect at most any college, and the Kosher Meal Plan, which was supported by the generous donations of the mainly-Jewish, mainly-rich parents. To say the quality of the Kosher Meal Plan was much better would have been an understatement ... there was NO comparison. Well, my room-mate was a Jewish guy from Ardsley, NY, but my other best friend there who lived across the hall, was one of the only three "WASP"s in my entire dorm! (I was another, and a girl on the 3rd floor). Needless to say we stuck out like sore thumbs in most situations, but my very kind and thoughtful Jewish friends felt quite sorry for us having to eat the Regular Meal Plan, while they ate truly priveleged cuisine. Their result was to re-name my WASP buddy and I with Jewish names so we could get into the Kosher Meal Plan and eat much more appreciatively, to say the least. Needless to say it was a quick-fix that created a nightmare of problems with other areas of school later on, but we did indeed eat much better from that point on. I am still in touch with those people, and I will never forget the endless hours of learning about the Jewish faith, and teaching them about mine ... all done with mutual respect and love, and it was an awesome experience. To that point in my life at 18-years-old, I had not even heard of Masada ... that shows you the lack of empathy and sharing that existed between cultures at that time ... I think it has improved ... at least a little, I hope. ;)

Sorry, I should have PM'd that ... doesn't quite go with the thread. I'm really tired, man ... forgive.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 02:21:28 AM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Open your eyes

I like it, Misha!

A little story: My first year of college was spent at Clark University in Worcester, MA, and at the time, it was mostly Jewish ... the majority being from up-state New York, (Westchester County, etc.) ... the school, (a very good one, with a gorgeous campus, despite the horrible locale), even had two meal plans: the regular one, which was what you'd expect at most any college, and the Kosher Meal Plan, which was supported by the generous donations of the mainly-Jewish, mainly-rich parents. To say the quality of the Kosher Meal Plan was much better would have been an understatement ... there was NO comparison. Well, my room-mate was a Jewish guy from Ardsley, NY, but my other best friend there who lived across the hall, was one of the only three "WASP"s in my entire dorm! (I was another, and a girl on the 3rd floor). Needless to say we stuck out like sore thumbs in most situations, but my very kind and thoughtful Jewish friends felt quite sorry for us having to eat the Regular Meal Plan, while they ate truly priveleged cuisine. Their result was to re-name my WASP buddy and I with Jewish names so we could get into the Kosher Meal Plan and eat much more appreciatively, to say the least. Needless to say it was a quick-fix that created a nightmare of problems with other areas of school later on, but we did indeed eat much better from that point on. I am still in touch with those people, and I will never forget the endless hours of learning about the Jewish faith, and teaching them about mine ... all done with mutual respect and love, and it was an awesome experience. To that point in my life at 18-years-old, I had not even heard of Masada ... that shows you the lack of empathy and sharing that existed between cultures at that time ... I think it has improved ... at least a little, I hope. ;)
Thanks for sharing, a very nice story. (tp)

If you would have an opportunity to come here some day, you should take it. Even though we have a small country, there are so many beautiful places to see with enormous historical significance.
The Immortals:

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 02:25:04 AM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
Athletes should not get married in their primes.

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 02:27:53 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

I like it, Misha!

Thanks for sharing, a very nice story. (tp)

If you would have an opportunity to come here some day, you should take it. Even though we have a small country, there are so many beautiful places to see with enormous historical significance.

It is on the very top of my "Next To See" list, (which is rather long). My Mom went to the Holy Land in the 90's ... my Dad could not go on that particular trip, but he has regretted it ever since. Just living it through her and her pics has been amazing ... I can't imagine actually being there. There was some problem with their bus on the day her group was to go to Masada, so she never got there ... which is her biggest regret. My next trip will be there, if I can help it. ;)

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2010, 02:54:04 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Athletes should not get married in their primes.

Or at least not do so without first giving it a much greater amount of forethought and serious, serious consideration ... especially when so controlled by organs other than the one in their craniums. (Can you say "Prenuptial"?) ;)

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2010, 03:31:13 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Not my chair not my problem.

First person to list the reference wins.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2010, 07:36:48 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
He didn't have a prenup?  Wow.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2010, 08:22:36 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Goodness gracious! You mean tiger would be left having to live his life on a paltry billion dollars or so?

How could he feed his family on that, not to mention his girl friends?  And forcing him to limp by on any future winnings is incredible cruel as well.

CBers certainly needs to cry tiger a river or two on this one.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva