Author Topic: (non celtics) Draft day trade idea  (Read 1996 times)

(non celtics) Draft day trade idea
« on: May 21, 2010, 11:57:27 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
Seeing how the lottery fell together and reading about team nterviews at the combine (Spurs interviewed Favors, making them the only non top 8 team to do so) lead me wo thinking about what could go down trade whise at the top of the draft. This is my prediction. (Salaries have not been made to work out just core players)

Spurs Trade Parker and 20th to the NETS for Favors and 27th

NETS Trade Harris to the 76ers for Andre Iguodala

The one big issue I have with this trade is weither the 76ers would send holiday to the bench and go with a back court of harris and turner. Or they go small with harris, holiday and turner.

Its a great trade for the Nets because they become appealing to a big FA.

Parker
Lee
Andre
*Bosh
Lopez

looks like a good team in the east

The spurs start planning for life after Tim with a young stud PF
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

Re: (non celtics) Draft day trade idea
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 12:03:07 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Seeing how the lottery fell together and reading about team nterviews at the combine (Spurs interviewed Favors, making them the only non top 8 team to do so) lead me wo thinking about what could go down trade whise at the top of the draft. This is my prediction. (Salaries have not been made to work out just core players)

Spurs Trade Parker and 20th to the NETS for Favors and 27th

NETS Trade Harris to the 76ers for Andre Iguodala

The one big issue I have with this trade is weither the 76ers would send holiday to the bench and go with a back court of harris and turner. Or they go small with harris, holiday and turner.

Its a great trade for the Nets because they become appealing to a big FA.

Parker
Lee
Andre
*Bosh
Lopez

looks like a good team in the east

The spurs start planning for life after Tim with a young stud PF

I don't see either trade going down because they're both heavily in favor of NJ.

Spurs aren't giving up a championship caliber PG with plenty of years left to get a prospect and a worse draft pick. 

No way Philly move their best player for a middle of the road PG.  Iggy is much better and more valuable than Harris.  Holiday is already looking like he'll be a pretty decent PG.