Author Topic: Spartacus: Blood and Sand  (Read 5789 times)

Re: Spartacus: Blood and Sand
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2010, 12:43:49 AM »

Offline bucknersrevenge

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 170
 :o :o  :'( :'(

I can't believe they did that. If anyone saw tonight's episode you have to be just beside yourself at how that ended. I **** hate this show now....
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity...

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2010, 03:23:39 AM »

Offline Bossco

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 54
:o :o  :'( :'(

I can't believe they did that. If anyone saw tonight's episode you have to be just beside yourself at how that ended. I **** hate this show now....

I saw tonight's show. Wow that was tough! I wish that had not happened - just like I wished that Spartacus's reunion with his wife hadn't turned out that way.

I really love this show. You really never know what will happen next.

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 04:45:49 PM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 1488
  • Open your eyes
It should be called Spartacus: Blood, Sand and Genitalia ;) Anyway, it's better than I thought it would be.

In a sad news:
Production has been halted on the Sam Raimi-produced show while heading into its sophomore season, due to star Andy Whitfield being diagnosed with cancer. Whitfield has been diagnosed with early-stage Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and will begin undergoing treatment immediately. With the first season of Spartacus completed, production will be delayed on the second season
The Immortals:

Iker Casillas, Giacinto Facchetti, Alessandro Nesta, Matthias Sammer, Javier Zanetti, Lothar Matthäus (c), Xavi, Zico, Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Ferenc Puskas, Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Coach:Rinus Michels

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2010, 11:56:53 PM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Open your eyes
Wentworth Miller to replace Andy Whitfield in ‘Spartacus: Blood And Sand’

Former Prison Break star Wentworth Miller is in talks to replace cancer-stricken Andy Whitfield in Spartacus: Blood And Sand accordingn to WENN.

Whitfield was originally set to return for the delayed second series after doctors gave him the all-clear in June, however he was forced to quit the hit show in September after learning his non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma had returned.

There were reports that Spartacus: Blood And Sand would be cancelled and producers would just proceed with the prequel series, but according to Entertainment Weekly, they are now planning to recast the lead role of gladiator slave Spartacus and it looks like Miller is the man they wnat for the job.
The Immortals:

Iker Casillas, Giacinto Facchetti, Alessandro Nesta, Matthias Sammer, Javier Zanetti, Lothar Matthäus (c), Xavi, Zico, Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Ferenc Puskas, Karl Heinz Rummenigge

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 05:55:28 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
How about season 2?
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 12:10:25 AM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Open your eyes
How about season 2?
There is now a mini-series and prequel to the first season called Spartacus: Gods of the Arena.

Season 2 will be around 2012.
The Immortals:

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 12:44:25 AM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
Thanks for clearing that up, I obviously knew it was a prequel but I didn't know if they were still doing season 2 with the replacement issue.  Good to know.

Gods of the Arena is pretty much the same thing as Blood and Sand, and I love every minute of it.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale