Author Topic: Memphis Announcers are Horrible!!!  (Read 1876 times)

Memphis Announcers are Horrible!!!
« on: March 10, 2010, 08:46:59 PM »

Offline indyceltic

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 18
I have the NBA League pass so every once in a while I have to put up with the opposing team's announcers.  Most of the time they are pretty good, but Memphis's announcers are awful!!!  They have not gone 30 seconds without complaining about the refs.  Every time down no matter if Memphis scores or not they just yell, "HE GOT HACKED!"  I will be watching the second half with the TV on mute.  I know Tommy and Mike are homers, but at least they talk about the game.  Anyone else listening to these clowns?

Re: Memphis Announcers are Horrible!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 08:49:24 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
I have the NBA League pass so every once in a while I have to put up with the opposing team's announcers.  Most of the time they are pretty good, but Memphis's announcers are awful!!!  They have not gone 30 seconds without complaining about the refs.  Every time down no matter if Memphis scores or not they just yell, "HE GOT HACKED!"  I will be watching the second half with the TV on mute.  I know Tommy and Mike are homers, but at least they talk about the game.  Anyone else listening to these clowns?
I'm listening to them, but I can't hear them over the sound of our sucking.

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 08:50:11 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
so we've got that going for us
Yup

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 09:25:23 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
I've got Mike and Tommy tonight.

I had the misfortune of the Bucks announcers last night, who were just awful. The color guy's contribution was to repeat the phrase "O my goodness" about three dozen times throughout the broadcast. The play by play guy was just a homer, minus any semblance of knowledge about the game.

Say what you will about Mike and Tommy being homers, but at least they know their stuff.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 09:51:27 PM »

Offline connerhenry43

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 163
I've got Mike and Tommy tonight.

I had the misfortune of the Bucks announcers last night, who were just awful. The color guy's contribution was to repeat the phrase "O my goodness" about three dozen times throughout the broadcast. The play by play guy was just a homer, minus any semblance of knowledge about the game.

Say what you will about Mike and Tommy being homers, but at least they know their stuff.

maybe we can trade out good announcers for some of memphis' good players. because our players stink. they should forfeit 1/82nd of their salary after this one.
"Maybe now you'll never slime a guy with a positron collider, huh?"