Author Topic: The all-purpose "feel good" / pep rally / "optimism only" thread  (Read 606208 times)

Re: The all-purpose "feel good" / pep rally / "optimism only" thread
« Reply #705 on: July 08, 2016, 02:29:40 PM »

Offline CelticsJG

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 11
I just want to see everyone improve and try their best!

« Reply #706 on: July 08, 2016, 02:35:29 PM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
I just want to see everyone improve and try their best!
TP

I feel the same way
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #707 on: July 19, 2016, 05:33:06 AM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoWOr_2XKQs

this might make you feel good about our rookies we will be getting and got from this year and the next 2 ;p XD
that's a feel good comp alright   :)

« Reply #708 on: July 21, 2016, 07:40:36 PM »

Offline loco_91

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 145
Edit: wrong thread

« Reply #709 on: August 25, 2016, 10:59:39 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 143
  • "Just do what you do best" - Red Auerbach
Oh I've got optimism -- if I even needed to jump over a KIA Optima and funk on you -- "quick, hold my cane AND able bodied" -- if you even needed the "rightful owners" of these one rings to help I'll pitch in as I am ambiflextrious.

Seriously though, this is my fashion blog:

www.tayoakomolede.com (pronounced Tie-oh Ah-come-oh-lay-day)

They told me to never show up in Beantown ever again after the Celtics loss in '10 (nobody has been to the NBA Finals in the East besides us and Le-Brawn in 7 seasons, btw.) But I can show you my pretty face now, **complete with Angmar "stab wounds" and rightful ring owner swag**
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 11:52:08 PM by Witch-King »
~W. King of Angmar/Dark Lord Sauron, "Sore-on", "Score-on", "Slore-on"/"W. King", "D. Lord" (Wins, Defense)/"W-itch King" (haha), All I do is win, and Cincy - TayoFromOhio 😄

« Reply #710 on: August 26, 2016, 08:34:17 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
I even played Dereck Cheater in my city and he even tried to foul our sniper towers. Little man; he's even way shorter and I beat one of his taller than me fat bouncer henchmen one on one afterwards. He even thinks he can Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. my wife here. He is such a squalor small baller. I'll even play him one on one in a week in my own gym if his smarm ever returns.
~W. King of Angmar/Dark Lord Sauron, "Sore-on", "Score-on", "Slore-on"/"W. King", "D. Lord" (Wins, Defense)/"W-itch King" (haha), All I do is win, and Cincy - TayoFromOhio 😄

« Reply #711 on: August 26, 2016, 11:51:55 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
I even played Dereck Cheater in my city and he even tried to foul our sniper towers. Little man; he's even way shorter and I beat one of his taller than me fat bouncer henchmen one on one afterwards. He even thinks he can **** my wife here. He is such a squalor small baller. I'll even play him one on one in a week in my own gym if his smarm ever returns.
This is optimism?  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #712 on: August 28, 2016, 10:58:32 AM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
I even played Dereck Cheater in my city and he even tried to foul our sniper towers. Little man; he's even way shorter and I beat one of his taller than me fat bouncer henchmen one on one afterwards. He even thinks he can **** my wife here. He is such a squalor small baller. I'll even play him one on one in a week in my own gym if his smarm ever returns.
This is optimism?  ;D

Reds and Red Sox Yankees rivalry where it all started.

« Reply #713 on: August 28, 2016, 11:00:25 AM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
Dear Boston,

Suit up; dress for success do your best don't get to stressed and play your best.

Best regards,

W. King, D. Lord

« Reply #714 on: August 29, 2016, 08:35:25 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
Watching Shaquille O'Neal yak 'em and smack 'em on Shaqtin' a Fool on NBATV. Also won three basketball games while slacking off and made a jumper with my eyes closed (and a baby dunk) for a cigarette. Just training up to play a New York City rebel on Friday for some pumpkin spice latte.

« Reply #715 on: August 29, 2016, 08:42:15 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum

Just a shrine for some legends  8) Those are The One Rings (won rings) btw.

« Reply #716 on: September 04, 2016, 10:18:06 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
The last two teams to beat LeBron James in the playoffs in the East were the Orlando Magic led by Dwight Howard and then my favorite team, the Boston Celtics. We really wanted to win it all again in 2010, as the Lakers are battling to gain more NBA championships than the best team in the league's history (17 to 16 right now). Thankfully the Lakers aren't doing well the last few seasons though I have tons of respect for the efforts of their best players over the years, especially Kobe "Bean" Bryant. The Golden State Warriors (from the same "state" as the Lakers, in warfare mode) even lost the best season in the Western Conference's history to the Cleveland Cavaliers in 7 games, which I'm sure they're not really happy about. They even have Kevin Durant now so the Cavaliers will need all of the training the Eastern conference can give them to win it all again this season. If a team were to beat the Cavs in the eastern conference playoffs this upcoming season it would be something that didn't happen for 6 consecutive seasons. If LeBron wins out he needs to be able to beat the Lakers themselves if they were to ever go to the finals. I'm from Ohio and so is LeBron, but in 2010 the Celtics were better, though LeBron has split the last 6 finals appearances 50/50 and avoided a three lose-peat (three consecutive losses in the finals) while luckily for the Celtics and not for the Lakers, Kobe announced his retirement this season. All is well with my favorite team and I hope they make the playoffs this year and make a splash. I would even help them if they wanted me to. The Celtics need a buffer championship so badly and the Lakers might even play us for it if either team gets too far ahead. Cincinnati is the first city in the nation to pay athletes money to watch them play, starting with the Cincinnati Reds. Also, the last team to beat the Warriors during their historic 73 win regular season was the Celtics themselves.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RWRgOwC2jw8

And our favorite team:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Otc9dmWYvvY
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 02:17:26 AM by Witch-King »

« Reply #717 on: October 27, 2016, 10:03:23 AM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
Brooklyn looked as bad as advertised yesterday  ;D

« Reply #718 on: November 18, 2016, 04:39:52 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
I'm hoping for another signature win tonight. We beat the Warriors the last time we played them, California switched from citywide warfare to statewide as the Warriors are the best team in their state these days and not the Lakers. Either way we ain't worried. I also liked reading about the hypothetical trades that could bolster our roster before the playoffs -- we just need our current squad to make a case for themselves as players in this league no matter what. If you ever get the opportunity to play for the Celtics you shouldn't hesitate to make your mark while you're here -- in the past this team had five all stars in its starting lineup, so our current roster is not on that level, but the guys we have certainly try their best. Good luck against the Warriors and the "Chuck Master" Stephen McFlurry "Fury" Curry -- you'll need it.

« Reply #719 on: November 18, 2016, 08:48:22 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
 ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 12:26:11 AM by Witch-King »