Author Topic: Robert Williams(Merged Threads)  (Read 49270 times)

Re: Robert Williams(Merged Threads)
« Reply #1095 on: September 20, 2018, 07:29:14 PM »

Offline positivitize

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 593
  • Puns of steel
I guess what I'm saying is that I'd be surprised if he was a better NBA player than Tyler Zeller

Poor comparison.

Its not a comparison.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'd be surprised if he was a better NBA player than Tyler Zeller

For someone who's name stems from the words positive, you're not that much of a positive poster.  :P

But that is a VERY VERY lazy comparison.... You can do better.

It's not meant to be a comparison. They're different players. I just said it to express the sentiment that I would be surprised if Boo-Butt Williams were to have as successful a career as Tyler Zeller. Williams was picked about 10 spots later and is way less likely to stick.

Come on, guys. I know you're not allowed to compare black and white athletes to each other.

/s
Biasies:
Pro-Smart, Pro-Brown, Pro-Irving, Pro-Baynes

Anti-Nader, Anti-Yabu, Anti-Rozier, Anti-Morris

« Reply #1096 on: September 20, 2018, 11:14:11 PM »

Offline konkmv

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 80
If he works he will be much better than zeller.. i think the first thing for the celtics is to make  him adapt a role.. a defensive anchor would be nice for a start

« Reply #1097 on: Yesterday at 12:25:07 AM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 364

Poor comparison.

Its not a comparison.

For someone who's name stems from the words positive, you're not that much of a positive poster.  :P

But that is a VERY VERY lazy comparison.... You can do better.

It's not meant to be a comparison. They're different players. I just said it to express the sentiment that I would be surprised if Boo-Butt Williams were to have as successful a career as Tyler Zeller. Williams was picked about 10 spots later and is way less likely to stick.

Come on, guys. I know you're not allowed to compare black and white athletes to each other.

/s
If he puts in the work and isn't impacted by injuries, Williams should be much better than Zeller.