Author Topic: How you doin'!?  (Read 74344 times)

Re: How you doin'!?
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2009, 08:29:41 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Perplexed ... and a bit discouraged. Peace on Earth, goodwill toward men.

Hope all is well with you, Bahku.

Just got back from hunting down toys for my sons. Had to go to only two places this time. Just about finished with their gifts. Now I just have to find the right time to wrap them.

Busy and good day overall. Thankful to be here.

« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2009, 08:39:37 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
im doing great.  just had my bday, looking forward to xmas....and most importantly, i have THE best family  :)

« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2009, 08:40:35 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Happy birthday, d_l!

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2009, 08:41:37 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
Happy birthday, d_l!

thx hobbsy!  btw, i just saw ur popping the question?!?!?!?!?  sweet!  a sincere best of luck and congrats to u bud :)

« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2009, 08:45:03 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
and a congrats to my man bahku!  every1 is getting hitched  :D

« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2009, 08:45:30 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
Happy birthday, d_l!

thx hobbsy!  btw, i just saw ur popping the question?!?!?!?!?  sweet!  a sincere best of luck and congrats to u bud :)

Thanks, man.  I'll let you know how it goes. 

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2009, 09:11:53 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Perplexed ... and a bit discouraged. Peace on Earth, goodwill toward men.

Hope all is well with you, Bahku.

Just got back from hunting down toys for my sons. Had to go to only two places this time. Just about finished with their gifts. Now I just have to find the right time to wrap them.

Busy and good day overall. Thankful to be here.

Thanks, GF ... this time of year gets a bit tough, though Christmas has always been so special to me and my family. I remember always leaving the wrapping until Christmas Eve, and I'd be up until 4AM just wrapping and listening to Christmas music and drinking eggnog ... looking at the tree lights and having a fire in the fireplace ... tiring and yet such a peaceful, blessed time. Something changed it all for me a couple years ago, and I've been running from it ever since ... I may share it sometime ... a friend told me it would be cathartic if I did - would help me past it - I don't know. Anyway ... so many people get stressed with all the shopping, etc., but it was always such a blessing for me ... such a wonderful time of year. All the best to you and yours ... wrap those gifts in love and enjoy!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2009, 09:18:49 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Thanks guys, and congrats on your own engagement, Bahku (in case I hadn't mentioned that previously).  Is there a wedding date set yet?

Thanks, Roy ... not an exact date, but it will be in the spring, most likely May. We're having it in this little stone church beside the ocean in Kennebunk, we hope at sunset ... we'll see if the weather cooperates, haha! I eloped the other two times I was married, so this will be the first real church wedding for me ... and the last, which is appropriate. ;)

Doesn't show, but it's right next to the ocean.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 09:37:09 PM by Bahku »

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2009, 09:20:40 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
and a congrats to my man bahku!  every1 is getting hitched  :D

Thanks, my friend ... so glad you're back. ;)

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2009, 09:33:29 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
Thanks guys, and congrats on your own engagement, Bahku (in case I hadn't mentioned that previously).  Is there a wedding date set yet?

Thanks, Roy ... not an exact date, but it will be in the spring, most likely May. We're having it in this little stone church beside the ocean in Kennebunk, we hope at sunset ... we'll see if the weather cooperates, haha! I eloped the other two times I was married, so this will be the first real church wedding for me ... and the last, which is appropriate. ;)

Is that St. Ann's?  I used to live in Kennebunk, which is (as you know) a great area.

« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2009, 09:43:15 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

Is that St. Ann's?  I used to live in Kennebunk, which is (as you know) a great area.

Yes! I just tried to post a pic, but it didn't work ... such a beautiful spot and quaint little church ... when Rose saw it all the other choices were null and void, as she felt it was perfect ... and I agreed. I went to a friend's wedding there some years ago, and since then it's been in the back of my mind ... just honestly didn't expect to be getting married again. ;)

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2009, 09:58:22 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
239 dark days since she left. I was lost, I tried to find myself, and I got lost again. Finally, my macbook pro has come home.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2009, 09:59:39 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Bowled one pin over my average tonight (I do a Tuesday night candlepin league).  The thing is I feel like I bowled pretty crappy.  I've just been bowling crappy enough lately that my average has dipped to the point where crappy is normal.  So, I bowled one over crap.

Crappity crap crap.

Did I mention "CRAP"?
Yup

« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2009, 04:41:28 AM »

Kiorrik

Happy birthday, d_l!

What he said ;) Happy Bday!

Bowled one pin over my average tonight (I do a Tuesday night candlepin league).  The thing is I feel like I bowled pretty crappy.  I've just been bowling crappy enough lately that my average has dipped to the point where crappy is normal.  So, I bowled one over crap.

Crappity crap crap.

You're a bit like the Celtics. Playing way below what you should be playing like, and still winning.

Did I mention "CRAP"?

Yes, yes I believe you did!

« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2009, 04:49:33 AM »

Kiorrik

I sincerely don't know how I'm doing.

I'm looking forward to a few things:
- getting payed for my new assignment
- going to Australia somewhere this year
- visiting my physio for another session

The third one right now is the most pressing, for my injured back got re-injured at practice yesterday, and being the tool that I am, I played through the pain again. *smacks forehead in rythm with saying "Stupid stupid stupid!"*

Going to Australia is the thing that's on my mind the most, mainly because just about anything reminds me of it.
- a meeting about goals for 2010 (yeh, I'll be in Aus by the end of that year :P)
- someone talking about his girlfriend (I WANT MINE >_<)
- a friend telling me about his recent vacation (let's be honest, moving to Australia is like a life-long vacation)
- my furniture (or anything else at home, for I need to ebay it all before I go)
- everything related to "family" (I'll have to leave my lil' brother behind here in Holland, which sucks for him. He's a grownup but he'll miss me the most, I think)

Etc.

The first one is my way to get rid of a major debt I got with my insurance company :x money issues are the only real issues I have atm, other than that, my life is "flawless" in design :')

That doesn't mean *I* am flawless, it means I'm very, very happy with everything else in my life ;)