Author Topic: How you doin'!?  (Read 75111 times)

Re: How you doin'!?
« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2010, 10:38:07 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Taking a deep breath.

Just finished a final project for school.  I've got 4 for more months of school left, after 16 months completed, then student teaching in the fall, and I'm done with what seemed like an insurmountable mountain not so long ago.

Nice to see the light at the end of tunnel.
Yup

« Reply #286 on: March 25, 2010, 10:42:33 PM »

Kiorrik

Nice to see the light at the end of tunnel.
Sorry for going totally off topic, but in a Dutch TV-show I saw someone answer the question "Is there light at the end of the tunnel?" related to some issues he was working on. His answer was:

"Psychologically speaking, yes. Gynecologically speaking, no."

« Reply #287 on: April 01, 2010, 09:49:45 AM »

Kiorrik

Drained.

I am seriously tired today.

Tuesday:
Got up at 6am, worked my behind off, went to basketball practice (for 2 hours) and then slept for about 4 hours.

Wednesday:
Got up after those 4 hours of sleep, worked my behind off again, went to clients, arranged a lot of stuff concerning my migration to Australia. At night I watched the Lakers, then the Celtics, then the Blazers. Got into bed, brought my Iphone to bed and read blogs until it was 11am, and I realized I would have someone over to inspect my house at half past 1. Slept for 30 minutes.

Today:
After 30 minutes of sleep, I got up and cleaned up my house. Kitchen, bedrooms, everything. Tossed out some old stuff too. The person that was coming over to inspect the house hasn't shown up yet, and I've been working my behind off again to make the deadline on a project for my previous employer (I work for him as a freelancer now.)

In short:
Since Monday, I've slept about 4 and a half hours, and worked long days.

It's all good, but I'm pretty sure that tonights basketball practice will be hell.

« Reply #288 on: April 01, 2010, 01:45:58 PM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 1488
  • Open your eyes
Anxious.

In a hour, my favorite basketball team outsife of NBA - Maccabi Tel Aviv - will play game 4 of the 1/4 euroleague against Partizan Belgrade. We trail 1:2 in a 5 games series, and the game is away in front of almost 23 thousand Serbian fans.
The Immortals:

Iker Casillas, Giacinto Facchetti, Alessandro Nesta, Matthias Sammer, Javier Zanetti, Lothar Matthäus (c), Xavi, Zico, Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Ferenc Puskas, Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Coach:Rinus Michels

« Reply #289 on: April 02, 2010, 07:55:17 AM »

Kiorrik

Anxious.

In a hour, my favorite basketball team outsife of NBA - Maccabi Tel Aviv - will play game 4 of the 1/4 euroleague against Partizan Belgrade. We trail 1:2 in a 5 games series, and the game is away in front of almost 23 thousand Serbian fans.
Well? What happened :D

« Reply #290 on: April 02, 2010, 07:59:25 AM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 1488
  • Open your eyes
Anxious.

Lost by 10 points. They made a run in the 4th quarter. The Final Four will be without us :(
The Immortals:

Iker Casillas, Giacinto Facchetti, Alessandro Nesta, Matthias Sammer, Javier Zanetti, Lothar Matthäus (c), Xavi, Zico, Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Ferenc Puskas, Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Coach:Rinus Michels

« Reply #291 on: April 02, 2010, 08:08:01 AM »

Kiorrik

Anxious.

Lost by 10 points. They made a run in the 4th quarter. The Final Four will be without us :(
Awww man :(

Sorry for asking? ;) hehehe

« Reply #292 on: April 02, 2010, 12:37:36 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
bump
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 08:20:35 PM by Bahku »
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #293 on: July 07, 2012, 08:21:10 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
How you doin'?!?
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #294 on: July 07, 2012, 08:23:53 PM »

Offline Lord of Mikawa

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 66
  • Anti-Lakers&Anti-Heat
Bored out of my mind while stressing over paying the bills.
Signed to a 6 year $0 contract with the Celtics Blog forum!