Author Topic: Patriots vs Dolphins (12.06.09)  (Read 24528 times)

Re: Patriots vs Dolphins (12.06.09)
« Reply #150 on: December 07, 2009, 08:51:56 AM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
Someone quoted Parcells the other day on the radio (in regards to Fox maybe leaving in Carolina), that there's only a certain amount of time you can be effective in one place (Parcells certainly hopped around plenty).  That just got me thinking that maybe the players are starting to tune Bill out in NE, and maybe he'll come to the realization that it's time to move on.

Interesting take.

I've got to admit that the one thing that has bothered me most about the current Pats team is how flat they come out after half time.  I don't remember the breakdown of all the scores, but at least 2, maybe 3 of the losses are from 2nd half ineptitude.  This is troubling because the Pats used to be one of those teams that did a great job at making 2nd half adjustments.  If, however, players are starting to tune out BB, then that would explain the 2nd half lack of production. There are other explanations, though.

Regardless of the W-L going forward, the one thing I will be keeping a close eye on is how the Pats come out in the 2nd half of games.  Well, that's night quite true, the other thing I'll watch closely is Brady's hand/finger.
Celtics fan for life.