Author Topic: Mike Brown does Big Z wrong  (Read 20535 times)

Re: Mike Brown does Big Z wrong
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2009, 01:01:27 PM »

Offline chelsearules

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 12
This is for Z and the Cavs.

Here's mine:

Yes that scale is correct   :)

how about some
to go with that?

« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2009, 01:15:48 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Replace Big Z with Pierce or Antoine and I think posters could understand Big Z's frustraton a lot better.

Mike Brown botched the whole thing.

« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »

Offline MMacOH

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 129
Replace Big Z with Pierce or Antoine and I think posters could understand Big Z's frustraton a lot better.

Pierce would be a good comparison (not Antoine).  Except Pierce would have to play on the Celtics for 12 straight years, have gone through 5 separate foot surgeries, play on some of the worst NBA teams ever (which Pierce has), never complain once and then on the night he is set to break the Celtics franchise record for games played get benched. 

Z is pure class and a great guy.  If you see him out and about he will stop and have a conversation with you.  He's a really good guy who missed out on what he had said earlier in the week 'was his best accomplishment.'

« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2009, 03:45:17 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327

Pierce would be a good comparison (not Antoine).  Except Pierce would have to play on the Celtics for 12 straight years, have gone through 5 separate foot surgeries, play on some of the worst NBA teams ever (which Pierce has), never complain once and then on the night he is set to break the Celtics franchise record for games played get benched. 

Z is pure class and a great guy.  If you see him out and about he will stop and have a conversation with you.  He's a really good guy who missed out on what he had said earlier in the week 'was his best accomplishment.'
Pierce has played on some of the worst teams in the NBA as recently as 06-07 and also had the stabbing incident. He came back and didn't miss a game that season. I think Pierce is held in the exact same esteem to the C's, rightly so.

« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2009, 04:33:10 PM »

Offline jackson_34

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 166
I'll use this thread to congratulate Big Z on his achievement (he reads celticsblog right?).

Well done big fella, fantastic achievement from one of the two Cavs I sincerely like!

Hope to see his number retired soon after the career is complete.

« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2009, 05:23:04 PM »

Kiorrik

how about some
to go with that?
Realizing what we're doing here is riding the offtopic train WELL past the station we had tickets for, I just want to add: ZOMG, I FORGOT TO BUY CHEESE TO EAT FOR DURING THE GAME >_<

My day, has failed.

« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2009, 12:31:54 AM »

Offline MBz

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 30
What I don't understand is why he would get a DNP-CD in general?  He had playing all year.  It looks as if that was his first DNP all year, not quite sure I understand what Brown was thinking.
do it