Around the League > Around the NBA
Where is Gerald Green?
<< < (6/9) > >>
the_Bird:

--- Quote from: Vermont Green on November 05, 2009, 05:51:40 PM ---Gerald is only 23?  Is that true?  Isn't that the same age as Lester Hudson?  This is the tough thing about the NBA.  There is no place for you to cut your teeth like in Baseball.

Green is an enigma.  We have all seen the stroke and the athleticism.  I am still shocked he hasn't figured it out.  Maybe Europe is a good idea for him.  He is so young still he could do it and come back.

--- End quote ---

Hudson's 25.... 
lon3lytoaster:

--- Quote from: the_Bird on November 05, 2009, 06:29:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Vermont Green on November 05, 2009, 05:51:40 PM ---Gerald is only 23?  Is that true?  Isn't that the same age as Lester Hudson?  This is the tough thing about the NBA.  There is no place for you to cut your teeth like in Baseball.

Green is an enigma.  We have all seen the stroke and the athleticism.  I am still shocked he hasn't figured it out.  Maybe Europe is a good idea for him.  He is so young still he could do it and come back.

--- End quote ---

Hudson's 25.... 

--- End quote ---

And significantly better than Gerald.

Just goes to prove 'potential' is a dirty word.
Eja117:

--- Quote from: Rondo2287 on November 05, 2009, 08:48:08 AM ---Who here thinks Gerald would have been a Serviceable NBA player had he gone to college first?

--- End quote ---

Nowadays since players like GG only go for a year before trying to turn pro, I think it actually would have hurt him.  All he would have done in college was dunk dunk dunk and occasionally drive. If he refused to attempt to play defense with a million dollars on the line I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have put any time into it in college either, and probably wouldn't have attended a single class
nickagneta:
Where's Gerald Green? I think he's right here hold on.

Gerald, how's everything going? The boys at Celticsblog were wondering what's up with you? How's that? Okay, I'll let them know.

Gerald says he's working hard and looks to maybe be getting into something in the NBA later this year. Hold on a minute, I just gotta tell Gerald one other thing.

Gerald, could you make sure my Quarter Pounder has no pickles and that you supersize my fries? Thanks man.

Yeah, don't worry about Gerald, he'll be fine.
Eja117:
I looked a lot and I don't think he's on an NBDL roster or Euroleague, so just maybe South America.

I can't find him on the USBL web site

Not on the IBL website

Didn't find him in the WBA website

I don't think he's in the GPBL

Not on the PBL website

Not on the WCPBL website

Wow that was a depressing search

Kinda reminds me of when Mr. Cooper from that TV show Hangin with Mr. Cooper tried out for the Golden State Warriors and a player was like "What have you been doing?" and he was like "I've been working out" and the first guy was like "Oh. You've been going to camps and tryouts and working with your agent to get in summer leagues?" and he was like "No. I've been working out in my driveway in my backyard."

Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version