Poll

Why do I enjoying sneezing with my dogs so much?

I'm a freak
It's really amusing for them
It's really amusing for me
It's the closest I can get to being on the same wavelength as them
All of the above
Other (do tell)

Author Topic: Dog Sneezes  (Read 4489 times)

Dog Sneezes
« on: October 30, 2009, 09:34:33 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3768
  • Yup
Am I the only one that enjoys sneezing loudly at his dogs and having them respond in turn with full body doggy sneezes?  I could do it all day.  Just love it.  And so do they.
Yup

Re: Dog Sneezes
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 09:39:19 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Ok Redz, you and I make a lot of weird threads and a lot of weird posts, but you just gotta admit that I won today with the what have you eaten thread and just leave it at that man.

You just gotta let it go and come back strong tomorrow like I know you will.

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 09:42:40 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3768
  • Yup
Ok Redz, you and I make a lot of weird threads and a lot of weird posts, but you just gotta admit that I won today with the what have you eaten thread and just leave it at that man.

You just gotta let it go and come back strong tomorrow like I know you will.

Apples and oranges  ;D

Oh wait, we already did that one.

Love the food thread.  I just was having a crappy day and the sheer pleasure the dogs get from their sneezes snapped me out of it, and made me join right in with them.
Yup

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 09:45:22 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
The last dog I had could sneeze on command ... she was a Beagle and just amazingly smart. That said, I used to love to sneeze and watch my pets jump straight up in the air, come down with consternation, and give me a look like I had just turned my skin inside-out.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 09:49:28 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
freakin Bahku is just stealing the show today.  Single best day for a poster I've ever seen

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 09:52:23 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
freakin Bahku is just stealing the show today.  Single best day for a poster I've ever seen

Wow, Dude .. you're due for some major TP-ing! ;)

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 09:55:08 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

Wow, Dude .. you're due for some major TP-ing! ;)

Whatever you say Ozzy.  Get it? YOU ATE A BAT!  And Ozzy snorted ants BUT YOU ATE THEIR EGGS!  I ate flying fish eggs and salmon eggs, and that was the one thing on your list I kinda wanted to try

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 09:56:28 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
The last dog I had could sneeze on command ... she was a Beagle and just amazingly smart. That said, I used to love to sneeze and watch my pets jump straight up in the air, come down with consternation, and give me a look like I had just turned my skin inside-out.

And yet I must ask....why exactly did people train the dog to sneeze on command? What is the practical application there? Comedy value? Watch this dude? Roll over. Beg. Sneeze.

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 10:05:27 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

And yet I must ask....why exactly did people train the dog to sneeze on command? What is the practical application there? Comedy value? Watch this dude? Roll over. Beg. Sneeze.

I trained her to sneeze, just as another "dog trick" ... I would make the sound, and she copied it ... she was just so smart and picked up on things so easily. I should have taken her on the Letterman Show, but I wouldn't do that to my dog! ;)

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 10:08:12 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

I trained her to sneeze, just as another "dog trick" ... I would make the sound, and she copied it ... she was just so smart and picked up on things so easily. I should have taken her on the Letterman Show, but I wouldn't do that to my dog! ;)
hey man

all those Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.ez that slept with Lettermen were just gold diggers 
You should have at least asked her how she felt about it or tried to get her on the View or something

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 10:09:55 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

hey man

all those ****ez that slept with Lettermen were just gold diggers 
You should have at least asked her how she felt about it or tried to get her on the View or something

LOL! I can't touch that, man!

* BAHKU MUSIC *