Author Topic: Bobcats (0-0) at Celtics (1-0) 10/28  (Read 99561 times)

Re: Bobcats (0-0) at Celtics (1-0) 10/28
« Reply #495 on: October 29, 2009, 02:35:27 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
Perk is much more at ease this year, too ... not that deep scowl on his face all the time ... I think he's really matured over the summer, and losing weight was huge in his physical development ... he's moving his feet better, getting in the air more, getting more blocks on defense, passing better, and not needing to put the ball on the floor before laying it up every time.

Well, there was that immature stare down last night, but in his defense, Chandler was crying like a little child that needed an adult stare down.   ;)

« Reply #496 on: October 29, 2009, 02:39:13 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Perk is much more at ease this year, too ... not that deep scowl on his face all the time ... I think he's really matured over the summer, and losing weight was huge in his physical development ... he's moving his feet better, getting in the air more, getting more blocks on defense, passing better, and not needing to put the ball on the floor before laying it up every time.

Well, there was that immature stare down last night, but in his defense, Chandler was crying like a little child that needed an adult stare down.   ;)

Oh, I don't imagine for an instant that we've seen the last of that stuff, but he's definitely made steps in the right direction. Man -  summer of 2008 I was ready to get rid of him ... he's come a long way! I imagine he'll still be near the top of the "T" list, though! ;)
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #497 on: October 29, 2009, 03:57:51 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

Well, there was that immature stare down last night, but in his defense, Chandler was crying like a little child that needed an adult stare down.   ;)

Oh, I don't imagine for an instant that we've seen the last of that stuff, but he's definitely made steps in the right direction. Man -  summer of 2008 I was ready to get rid of him ... he's come a long way! I imagine he'll still be near the top of the "T" list, though! ;)
Gotta think that that T Perk got last night should be reversed though. He didn't say a thing. He just stared at Chandler and once again got a T for looking "mean" at a person. Where is Tim Donaghy doing color for TNT to explain this stuff to us anyway?

« Reply #498 on: October 29, 2009, 03:59:20 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
We're going to lead the league in technicals, and it won't even be close.

« Reply #499 on: October 29, 2009, 04:31:33 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247

Haha, yeah no question.

I also want to chime in to say that I freaking love this team. What a starting line up! What a bench! Looks like we have an all star team on the floor.

Gonna be a fun year! Go Celtics!!

« Reply #500 on: October 29, 2009, 04:44:12 PM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
Did anyone catch the comment Tommy made on T.Chandler?!?!?!
"He should have go to collage so he could learn to count to 3"
That was a harsh thing to say after Chandler got called for a offensive 3 seconds.
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #501 on: October 29, 2009, 05:17:27 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
That was a harsh thing to say after Chandler got called for a offensive 3 seconds.

Not to mention his semi-shove of Gerald Wallace when he landed on the broadcast table.  ;D

« Reply #502 on: October 29, 2009, 05:49:48 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

Not to mention his semi-shove of Gerald Wallace when he landed on the broadcast table.  ;D

That was great ... there was sweat all over Tommy's & Mike's table and papers, and Tommy's like: "Get me some towels!" ... he shoved him off the table like he was a leper, lol!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #503 on: October 29, 2009, 06:38:30 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962

Haha, yeah no question.

I also want to chime in to say that I freaking love this team. What a starting line up! What a bench! Looks like we have an all star team on the floor.

Gonna be a fun year! Go Celtics!!
But we play defense.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale