Author Topic: Bobcats (0-0) at Celtics (1-0) 10/28  (Read 99657 times)

Re: Bobcats (0-0) at Celtics (1-0) 10/28
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2009, 06:27:49 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Easy win, wheres the confidence yall???? We got this
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 07:05:55 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
They just used my question on the pregame!!! WOOO WOOOOO!

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2009, 07:07:23 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
They just used my question on the pregame!!! WOOO WOOOOO!

Nice one.

Easy win, wheres the confidence yall???? We got this

I am very confident the C's will win tonight, I expect a massacre.

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2009, 07:07:42 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247
i think boston comes out and destroys the bobcats...KG will be amped as will the garden

yup, destruction time. GO CELTICS!!!

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »

Offline jimmyt

• Author
  • Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 2500
Reposting what I posted in the comments on the front page under the front page game preview:

pre-game notes from Doc From Doc:

Scal will dress tonight but will not be playing. He is progressing but is still not ready to play, which is unfortunate becuase this is a perfect matchup for Scal. Last night, the Celtics would have went with Shelden regardless because the Cavs are so big

Big Baby- still has not addressed the team but according to Doc, “plenty of time for that”. Baby is not at the game tonight. Doc said he was dissapointed in Baby’s mistake but says hes still part of the team. also noted that parents get dissapointed with their kids sometimes, but they’re still part of the family. Baby is still part of their family. Has no idea what Baby’s fine is, or if there was one. He said he is no part of that and hasn’t had time to even think about it.

Had good words for Shelden. Find the player in him that was there in college. Great opportunity on this team. Starting to understand what is needed of him. Terrific elbow shooter and rebounder. Needs to learn the Celtic scheme (needs to be more of a help defender instead of sticking on his man)

Lineup at the end of the game last night, according to Doc is the best lineup at that time. Unless he needs Perk for defensive purposes. Also noted a three big guards lineup.

A lot of respect for Larry Brown as a coach. Notes how much attention to detail he gives to the point guard position. For anybody who didn’t know, Doc played for Larry Brown for a short time. He said he opened his eyes to the little things at the guard position.

Rondo has his hands full tonight with Felton and Augustine. Two different types of guards. Rondo has established himself as a guard that opposing guards measure themselves to. He is no longer the guard measuring his ability to other guards.

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 07:13:36 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
Rondo has established himself as a guard that opposing guards measure themselves to. He is no longer the guard measuring his ability to other guards.

This is  a very accurate statement.

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 07:26:50 PM »

Offline CelticG1

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 288
Reposting what I posted in the comments on the front page under the front page game preview:

pre-game notes from Doc From Doc:

Scal will dress tonight but will not be playing. He is progressing but is still not ready to play, which is unfortunate becuase this is a perfect matchup for Scal. Last night, the Celtics would have went with Shelden regardless because the Cavs are so big

Big Baby- still has not addressed the team but according to Doc, “plenty of time for that”. Baby is not at the game tonight. Doc said he was dissapointed in Baby’s mistake but says hes still part of the team. also noted that parents get dissapointed with their kids sometimes, but they’re still part of the family. Baby is still part of their family. Has no idea what Baby’s fine is, or if there was one. He said he is no part of that and hasn’t had time to even think about it.

Had good words for Shelden. Find the player in him that was there in college. Great opportunity on this team. Starting to understand what is needed of him. Terrific elbow shooter and rebounder. Needs to learn the Celtic scheme (needs to be more of a help defender instead of sticking on his man)

Lineup at the end of the game last night, according to Doc is the best lineup at that time. Unless he needs Perk for defensive purposes. Also noted a three big guards lineup.

A lot of respect for Larry Brown as a coach. Notes how much attention to detail he gives to the point guard position. For anybody who didn’t know, Doc played for Larry Brown for a short time. He said he opened his eyes to the little things at the guard position.

Rondo has his hands full tonight with Felton and Augustine. Two different types of guards. Rondo has established himself as a guard that opposing guards measure themselves to. He is no longer the guard measuring his ability to other guards.

TP my man.... thanks for the info

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2009, 07:32:41 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
awwww scal...shed so many tears~

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2009, 07:32:47 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
It's GAMETIME!!

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2009, 07:33:54 PM »

Offline Kwhit10

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 923
Time to turn the Bobcats into house cats.

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2009, 07:35:41 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
meow

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2009, 07:37:13 PM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!
meow

Woah.. you need to CALM down, sir.

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2009, 07:37:25 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 659
  • MASTER OF PANIC
i hate when the feed doesn't work

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2009, 07:37:59 PM »

Offline twinbree

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 170
For anyone interested League Pass is giving a free preview until next week.
Go Celtics!
Tommy: He's got a line about me. Tell him the line.

Mike: Everybody 60 or over knows Tommy as a player. Everybody 40 or over knows Tommy as a coach. Everybody 20 or over knows Tommy as a broadcaster. And everybody 10 or under thinks he's Shrek.

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2009, 07:39:41 PM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!
boo.. i miss our fireworks.