Author Topic: Caption this weird image  (Read 11132 times)

Re: Caption this wierd image
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2009, 05:16:13 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
I am Risk Ross and I am the Bosssssss......Every' day I'm Hustlin....Hustlin.....Hustlin...... (sort of)

IP you didn't know I would know Rick Ross did you?

I'd be more surprised at things you don't know. For instance, I am sure you know how to do not only the chicken dance, but also the electric slide, the macarena, and the moonwalk.
All but the electric slide
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

Re: Caption this weird image
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 05:24:01 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

"You wanna talk to Mr. Spaulding? You gotta go through me first!"
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 05:56:14 PM »

Offline Rondo_is_better

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 495
  • R.I.P. Nate Dogg

Do I LOOK like Katt Williams?
Grab a few boards, keep the TO's under 14, close out on shooters and we'll win.

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2009, 05:56:26 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
So I got this tatoo with a spider web on my elbow cause I thought it was awesome. But then I find out too late that it means you killed a guy. And that people that actually have killed people and have this tatoo kill posers who have this tatoo. So now I try to hide it under a white arm sleeve and just, like, hold up basketballs to try to distract them
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 07:12:28 PM by eja117 »

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2009, 06:47:47 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584
I am Risk Ross and I am the Bosssssss......Every' day I'm Hustlin....Hustlin.....Hustlin...... (sort of)

IP you didn't know I would know Rick Ross did you?

I'd be more surprised at things you don't know. For instance, I am sure you know how to do not only the chicken dance, but also the electric slide, the macarena, and the moonwalk.
All but the electric slide

Dont worry Edgar, the old ladies and I (Po's dance team) will teach you....
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2009, 07:06:57 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830

Do I LOOK like Katt Williams?

A little, yeah.

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2009, 07:50:30 PM »

Offline fanofgreen

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 105
(National geographic voice)........Here you can see the lone grizzly standing in front of a honey comb in a foreign habitat........................This lonely grizzly is the last of a unique species of bears.....cousin species SteveFrancisopofili has been extinct for a few years now, and despite a couple attemtps to nurse this special rare breed back to life, the attempt resulted in a failed effort............................................And also close species StephonMarburyvaselineous is slowly but surely fading out, and was not rescued during the summer by any of the 30 different wildlife preservation groups, for fear of it spreading a deadly infection throughout their respective habitats. StephonMarburyvaselineous has secluded itself in a rare and uninviting habitat, it is presumed that the species will very soon become extinct....................There is a great chance that this is the last image you will see of this species,many say it wont be around within this time next year.......These species ever so popular in the late 90's and early 2000's will have been permanently extinct by 2011!

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 08:43:19 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
(National geographic voice)........Here you can see the lone grizzly standing in front of a honey comb in a foreign habitat........................This lonely grizzly is the last of a unique species of bears.....cousin species SteveFrancisopofili has been extinct for a few years now, and despite a couple attemtps to nurse this special rare breed back to life, the attempt resulted in a failed effort............................................And also close species StephonMarburyvaselineous is slowly but surely fading out, and was not rescued during the summer by any of the 30 different wildlife preservation groups, for fear of it spreading a deadly infection throughout their respective habitats. StephonMarburyvaselineous has secluded itself in a rare and uninviting habitat, it is presumed that the species will very soon become extinct....................There is a great chance that this is the last image you will see of this species,many say it wont be around within this time next year.......These species ever so popular in the late 90's and early 2000's will have been permanently extinct by 2011!

I like. I like. I heard the whole thing in British

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 09:29:57 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

"WHO says I have a chip on my shoulder?!? Chip on my shoulder! It's a basketball, man! Get a grip!"
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2009, 09:30:45 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

"WHO says I have a chip on my shoulder?!? Chip on my shoulder! It's a basketball, man! Get a grip!"

THat one is pretty good. I like that one.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2009, 09:43:29 PM »

Offline TheLegendaryClub

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 130

Allen Iverson, pictured above with last willing teammate.

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2009, 09:47:38 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

Allen Iverson, pictured above with last willing teammate.

hahaha.

One thing I think is funny: nobody has remarked on the thread title. It is Allen Iverson holding a basketball. There is nothing weird about that, it is like the sun rising.

Iverson: "Come on man, stop calling for the ball. There is no 'pass' in 'basketball', but there is a 's-t-e-a-k', and I am STARVING!"
OJ Mayo: "I hate you."

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2009, 10:46:16 PM »

Offline Eeyore III

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 48
"Hey guys, if you hold the ball up to your ear, I swear it sounds like the ocean!"

My fave so far.
"People don't understand, if you can't live the rest of your life off one year in the NBA, you can't live off 21." -- Keon Clark

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2009, 11:36:42 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!

PART 2

co starring

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2009, 02:12:14 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan

Nice one. TP.