Author Topic: 2k10 (Early Reviews?)  (Read 29968 times)

Re: 2k10 (Early Reviews?)
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »

Offline lighthouse

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 6
I'm loving it so far. I'm playing my first online game..as the celtics obviously, and ran into a die hard laker's fan.

I love how turbo cannot be overused in this years game. Running up and down the court with kobe on fast breaks and having him take every shot will drain him. So the celtics team game is destroying his cheesing ways.

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 11:28:12 PM »

Offline ToppersBsktball10

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 27
  • Smooth As Silk.
Love it. Only thing I don't like though, is the career mode. You should have more skill points to raise your stats.

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 11:35:42 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Love it. Only thing I don't like though, is the career mode. You should have more skill points to raise your stats.

I like that...makes it more long term.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 12:40:40 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157

I like that...makes it more long term.

Its to bad the frame rate is crippled once you reach the NBDL or i'd agree.

massive failure on thier part. I can't even change the camera to try to offset the slow down. makes the timing on cuts to the basket/ defense non-existent.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 12:42:28 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
I'm still in the making the team part, but I haven't set down my controlled (except to post) in like 3 hours. I'm pretty happy.

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 12:44:47 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
I'm still in the making the team part, but I haven't set down my controlled (except to post) in like 3 hours. I'm pretty happy.

You won't be once you play in a packed arena.

I was loving it until i made the jam and the game went from smooth as silk frame rate to "stutter...stutter.....FULL SPEED...stutter..." frame rate.  :-\

I went from having great timing with my guy in the spring games/ training camp to being slave to an unpredictable frame rate :/

p.s take my friends request.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 12:50:16 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
You know what Crownsy? My man Magic Johnson said it best. "Larry, you only told us one lie. You said there would be another Larry Bird. Larry, there will never, ever be another Larry Bird."

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 12:56:06 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
You know what Crownsy? My man Magic Johnson said it best. "Larry, you only told us one lie. You said there would be another Larry Bird. Larry, there will never, ever be another Larry Bird."

Hey man, i loved that mode too up until i made the bakersfield jam :D...but i can't make myself play a game now that the frame rate skips all over the place, It's counter productive. It just makes me angry at the my player mode :D.

I quit it and started my Celtics franchise....I need to relearn how to play defense, i beat the knicks by one stinking point, al harrington killed me.

Thank god for paul's money step back jumper, kept us in the game when he got hot :D

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2009, 12:58:55 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith

Hey man, i loved that mode too up until i made the bakersfield jam :D...but i can't make myself play a game now that the frame rate skips all over the place, It's counter productive. It just makes me angry at the my player mode :D.

I could never be angry at Tommy Bishop. He's a 6'10 traditional back to teh basket scoring dynamo with a knack for the ball and sound help skills on defense.

Although, Brandon Wright has my number right now. Even with good defense he's scoring at will on me.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 01:07:34 AM by IndeedProceed »

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2009, 02:04:51 AM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
Love the game.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 02:54:45 AM by xmuscularghandix »

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 05:11:07 AM »

Offline greenwise

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 136
Looks like KG wears a brace on his right knee:

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 08:59:07 AM »

Offline MBz

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 30
I love it so far, also, who's got 360?  I'm always down for a game online, MikeBz2k5 is my tag if anyone wants to run.
do it

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 10:11:38 AM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
quick question why I can't I upload my player from the draft combine? I went to combine to upload him, but when on 2k I can't import because there is no save file. What am I doing wrong.

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 10:20:48 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
quick question why I can't I upload my player from the draft combine? I went to combine to upload him, but when on 2k I can't import because there is no save file. What am I doing wrong.

Did you upload him from the draft combine mini game?

You have to do that first, then start nba2k10 and import him. Make sure you choose import as well (continue my player ---> import)

I messed myself up by hitting "load" a few times.

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 10:44:57 AM »

Offline bello_man09

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 244
  • "Celtic for life" REBUILD OR TANK
I love it so far, also, who's got 360?  I'm always down for a game online, MikeBz2k5 is my tag if anyone wants to run.

cool