Author Topic: Best stories after a team you loved lost a big game.  (Read 1897 times)

Best stories after a team you loved lost a big game.
« on: October 05, 2009, 10:41:45 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
This idea came to me from the Mayo spraining him MCL thread, but I thought I would share a good one. 

I went to school out it NY and went to a buddies apartment for the Pats Giants Superbowl.  It was me and a friend from NH and the rest were giants fans or just people looking to have fun who didnt like the Pats because of how succesful they were.  I was pretty quiet most of the game because I didnt want to come off as a sore winner.  My friend was not so lucky.  He was talking smack the whole time.  Went to a couple of different apartments to boast and remember the night.  (He was hammered but it was all walking so at least he was being responsible!)

Fast forward to after the game, my friend was at another party.  I didnt know what happened to him before I went to bed shortly after the game because I didnt want to deal with Giants fans.  I wake up around 1 am because my phone is vibrating, I have a voicemail.  I listen to it, "Dude(Breathing heavy) I dont know where I  am, they lost, they f'in lost.  I dont know what to do.  I just got beat up by a bunch of girls.  They lost, I dont know, they lost.  Where am I? call me back." 

Me being the good friend that I was I went back to sleep. 

Come to find out he did get beat up by a bunch of girls, and stumbled into an Elks lodge where he tried to drink.  They said he couldnt because he wasnt a member, but some Giants fans took mercy on him and bought him a couple, Then walked home.  The best part of the story though is that the elks lodge now has a picture of(They took when he got there because he had makeup on his face) him saying not to serve him because after he drank a few he started swearing at all the giants fans and peed behind the bar and ran out. 
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16