Author Topic: KG's progress CSN @10  (Read 3094 times)

KG's progress CSN @10
« on: September 25, 2009, 10:13:02 PM »

Offline CelticPride18

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 29
On comcast sports net @ 10 they are going to talk about KG's progress with his knee, if anyone is interested.

Re: KG's progress CSN @10
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 10:18:05 PM »

Offline CelticPride18

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 29
PP was interviewed and said he thinks KG will be 100% by training camp. He also mentioned for the past month the team has been playing pickup games and KG has been playing in them, FULL COURT.

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 10:55:28 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247
thats what I like to hear! Thanks for the update CP18. TP

Almost time for the green machine to stomp on the NBA again!

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 01:19:55 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
PP was interviewed and said he thinks KG will be 100% by training camp. He also mentioned for the past month the team has been playing pickup games and KG has been playing in them, FULL COURT.
I thought last week they said he hadn't played any basketball at all...

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 02:06:00 AM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
Great news

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 06:51:06 AM »

Offline Tough Juice

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 17
I think now, we just can wait and see who told the truth. At this moment I don't belive Peirce, I don't believe the media, I don't believe in no one. I belive in my eyes, next week we'll see what's the truth, I'll believe he's OK, when I see him in play.

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 07:10:24 AM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
I think now, we just can wait and see who told the truth. At this moment I don't belive Peirce, I don't believe the media, I don't believe in no one. I belive in my eyes, next week we'll see what's the truth, I'll believe he's OK, when I see him in play.

Agreed.  My expectations are that he will be able to play from the get go, but will probably play limited minutes, and will look rusty -- like 75%KG instead of 100% -- but that over a couple months he will get back close to the 100%. 

The key is to not rush him back (which is why the Cs have so many big men).  The Cs do not need to worry about home court advantage or anything like that.  The key is to have well rested vets by the playoffs. 
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 07:30:10 AM »

Online Silas

• 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1807

Agreed.  My expectations are that he will be able to play from the get go, but will probably play limited minutes, and will look rusty -- like 75%KG instead of 100% -- but that over a couple months he will get back close to the 100%. 

The key is to not rush him back (which is why the Cs have so many big men).  The Cs do not need to worry about home court advantage or anything like that.  The key is to have well rested vets by the playoffs. 

Agree...now is not the time to be acting like Mark Twain who said that he had lived through many terrible events in his life and that some of them actually happened.  Let's wait and see for ourselves.
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 07:43:18 AM »

Offline greenwise

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 136
But, but... if Paul is indeed the Truth, then how come you don't believe in the Truth???  ::)

KG will be fine!!!