Author Topic: COD Modern Warfare 2 (merged)  (Read 31657 times)

Re: Modern warfare 2 First Multiplayer hands on review
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 11:22:13 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I've actually had hardware problems with every console i've every owned back to the nintendo, with one exception.

The sega dreamcast. RIP buddy, you died too soon...

Funny story...my Sega dream cast made it through highschool and barely into my first year of college, then it caught on fire.

I was sitting there, playing Soul Caliber for the 3 millionth time, and I smelled smoke. Then, suddenly, it just freakin caught fire.

It just further made me realize just how lucky I was. The console gave me everything it had. It was like a Sega giving tree. It gave until it caught on **** fire!

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2009, 11:44:41 AM »

Offline eddietours

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 19
l had my ps3 since launch day no problems yet. ;D

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2009, 11:51:40 AM »

Offline screwedupmaniac

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 205
I've actually had hardware problems with every console i've every owned back to the nintendo, with one exception.

Funny story...my Sega dream cast made it through highschool and barely into my first year of college, then it caught on fire.

I was sitting there, playing Soul Caliber for the 3 millionth time, and I smelled smoke. Then, suddenly, it just freakin caught fire.

It just further made me realize just how lucky I was. The console gave me everything it had. It was like a Sega giving tree. It gave until it caught on **** fire!
bahaha dude, that's just awesome. i've never really had any problems with my systems before the xbox era...i mastered the "blow on the games" technique and all my friends said i had the magic touch for making games work haha.

worst gaming experience i've ever had was a few summers ago...i still had my N64 and it was doing great! had around 30 games. well, i come home from work one day, and my parents had a yardsale...guess what dad thought i didn't need anymore and never used? that's right...the N64...the system that i earned invincibility in goldeneye on...the system that helped me fall in love with basketball to a new level by playing dynasty mode on NBA live 2000. all sold in a yardsale for $20 ! i was livid lol.

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2009, 02:35:41 PM »

Offline PRIDE

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 41
I can't wait for this game. COD4 is one of my favorite all time games and I'm dieing to play the sequel. I haven't been on XBL for a while but I'll be back in time for MW2. I'd love to play with some fellow C's fans. My Gamertag is I BANKSHOT I

those are i's btw

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2009, 03:13:34 PM »

Offline Timdawgg

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 623
I can't wait for this game. COD4 is one of my favorite all time games and I'm dieing to play the sequel. I haven't been on XBL for a while but I'll be back in time for MW2. I'd love to play with some fellow C's fans. My Gamertag is I BANKSHOT I

I'll be on for sure. TIMDAWGG.
A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

Push yourself again and again. Don't give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.

Larry Bird

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2009, 04:11:28 PM »

Offline screwedupmaniac

• Jayson Tatum
gamertag is screwedupmaniac (surprise surprise) whenever i get my xbox back healthy...however, my first priorities as far as game purchases will be 2K10 and the 2nd story download for GTAIV . . . has anyone seen the trailer for it? sick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9NEBQ0fZjQ&feature=player_embedded

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2009, 05:16:40 PM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!
So anyone interested in getting a CB game going?

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2009, 06:26:36 PM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
So anyone interested in getting a CB game going?

I'm down.

GT: A Lethal Mind

Edit: Just went 45-4-3 on Mercenary Team Death Match.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 07:02:57 PM by ManUp »

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2009, 07:15:43 PM »

Offline jdpapa3

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 85
Just started playing COD4 again. My game slipped a lot. k/d ratio is like 1.03 so I think I'm average-below average.

GT is jdpapa32.

Pumped for this one. I didn't even bother with World at War because Infinity Ward didn't do it.

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2009, 11:17:58 PM »

Offline screwedupmaniac

• Jayson Tatum
Just started playing COD4 again. My game slipped a lot. k/d ratio is like 1.03 so I think I'm average-below average.

GT is jdpapa32.

Pumped for this one. I didn't even bother with World at War because Infinity Ward didn't do it.

I would still recommend WAW as well...if for no other reason, simply for the zombie mode...so addicting.

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 11:21:41 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
Finally got a night to sit on the xbox, added everyone's tag. look me up for a game!
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009, 12:17:01 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
New trailer up, no MP but looks like single player might be intersting for once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o54QI1OowAw&feature=player_embedded
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2009, 01:23:36 PM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
New trailer up, no MP but looks like single player might be intersting for once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o54QI1OowAw&feature=player_embedded

TP! :o

Off Topic: 2k comes out today right?

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2009, 04:13:28 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

bahaha dude, that's just awesome. i've never really had any problems with my systems before the xbox era...i mastered the "blow on the games" technique and all my friends said i had the magic touch for making games work haha.

worst gaming experience i've ever had was a few summers ago...i still had my N64 and it was doing great! had around 30 games. well, i come home from work one day, and my parents had a yardsale...guess what dad thought i didn't need anymore and never used? that's right...the N64...the system that i earned invincibility in goldeneye on...the system that helped me fall in love with basketball to a new level by playing dynasty mode on NBA live 2000. all sold in a yardsale for $20 ! i was livid lol.

What's the time limit for invisibility? 2 mins 5 seconds? I bet I could still do it if I had the chance. I just gotta remember where those bombs go....

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2009, 04:40:11 PM »

Offline threats13

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 37
B Rocker (xbox360)
The NBA..where "this whole sport is a business and the referees decide games and David Stern is a snake and is only in this for the money" happens.