Poll

Which social networking site do you prefer?

facebook
42 (70%)
myspace
4 (6.7%)
twitter
2 (3.3%)
a different one
0 (0%)
don't care
12 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: Which social networking site do you prefer?  (Read 14177 times)

Re: Which social networking site do you prefer?
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2012, 08:52:41 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Don't really like any of them anymore.

I never liked any of them.  I've had e a Facebook account for over a year and I've only been on the site a couple of times.  I'm just not interested in this kind of stuff.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2012, 07:52:11 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
http://www.facebook.com/YouveBeenJoeyCrawforded

my new favorite facebook page is You've been Joey Crawforded

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2012, 07:56:50 PM »

Kiorrik

Liked.

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2012, 12:36:01 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Seems like an ok time to remind people they can join the new facebook page You've been Joey Crawforded.

http://www.facebook.com/YouveBeenJoeyCrawforded

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2012, 12:44:14 AM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
I prefer the social site called "real people, real talk".  You know, actual face to face inter-action.  Blogs are about the furthest I'd ever go.

Never had Myface or Spacebook or any other crud like that.

I don't need 8,326 internet friends.  The half-dozen real friends I have are good enough.  We do real stuff too; like hunt, fish, golf, etc..  I have this wierd thing called a phone too, just to keep in touch with those who've moved away.

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2012, 12:50:01 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Do you also write with derivatives of rock on crushed and reformed papyrus leaves and then send it in a truck that uses the carbonized remains of tiny creatures from millions of years ago to explode in an internal combustion engine that pushes cranks to drive a shaft? Or do you send your letters Harry Potter style with an owl? Do you have a car? Is it sorta like a Flinstones thing where you stick your legs out? Does your camera have a little bird in it that draws a picture on a slate with its beak and then the bird says something like "It's a living!" Please. Tell us more.

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2012, 12:59:39 AM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Do you also write with derivatives of rock on crushed and reformed papyrus leaves and then send it in a truck that uses the carbonized remains of tiny creatures from millions of years ago to explode in an internal combustion engine that pushes cranks to drive a shaft? Or do you send your letters Harry Potter style with an owl? Do you have a car? Is it sorta like a Flinstones thing where you stick your legs out? Does your camera have a little bird in it that draws a picture on a slate with its beak and then the bird says something like "It's a living!" Please. Tell us more.

Well, good retort anyways.  Just my perogative I suppose.  Saw the thread and felt the need to get that off my chest, that's all.

I just really don't get the whole fascination with these type of sites.  Seems to me the manner in which humans have inter-acted for ages has been working prefectly fine.  Seems to work just fine for me.

I have always had this sick desire to get one of those pages, just to put a status update pic of me taking a dump.  People would care about that, right?

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2012, 01:06:49 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

Well, good retort anyways.  Just my perogative I suppose.  Saw the thread and felt the need to get that off my chest, that's all.

I just really don't get the whole fascination with these type of sites.  Seems to me the manner in which humans have inter-acted for ages has been working prefectly fine.  Seems to work just fine for me.

I have always had this sick desire to get one of those pages, just to put a status update pic of me taking a dump.  People would care about that, right?
Free speech is free speech I say. I would be curious how that goes. Granted I'd have to actually go to the site to see how many people liked it and then I'd have fallen into your trap.  Seems I'm an internet addict. Help. I've fallen and I'm not so sure I want to get up.