Author Topic: I'm Listening To This Right Now. You Listen to it Too.  (Read 570996 times)

Re: I'm Listening To This Right Now. You Listen to it Too.
« Reply #1065 on: November 08, 2012, 01:07:39 AM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830

« Reply #1066 on: November 08, 2012, 03:06:47 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

* Some of my music will be featured this week on BBC Radio, on The Paul Miller Soul Show, which can be streamed live here, (and replayed afterward) ... I believe it's on from 1700 to 1900 in Great Britain, which would translate to noon EST on this Sunday, November 11, 2012. Would appreciate anyone who would like to listen, and any feedback if so motivated. Thanks! *

- Bahku
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #1067 on: November 08, 2012, 04:38:39 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan

* Some of my music will be featured this week on BBC Radio, on The Paul Miller Soul Show, which can be streamed live here, (and replayed afterward) ... I believe it's on from 1700 to 1900 in Great Britain, which would translate to noon EST on this Sunday, November 11, 2012. Would appreciate anyone who would like to listen, and any feedback if so motivated. Thanks! *

- Bahku

You should try and bump it on Sun, I know I'll try to catch the show but you never know on weekends. I'll try, though.

« Reply #1068 on: November 11, 2012, 04:02:08 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

- Bahku

You should try and bump it on Sun, I know I'll try to catch the show but you never know on weekends. I'll try, though.
Wow ... thanks to everyone who listened, and a huge thank you to Paul Miller, the Paul Miller Soul Show, BBC Radio, and those responsible for such a huge response. Some big wheels turning as a result, and far beyond what I could have hoped for.

;D

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #1069 on: November 11, 2012, 07:25:22 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584

- Bahku

Wow ... thanks to everyone who listened, and a huge thank you to Paul Miller, the Paul Miller Soul Show, BBC Radio, and those responsible for such a huge response. Some big wheels turning as a result, and far beyond what I could have hoped for.

;D
I caught the show, Bahku.  I had listened to your music before, and loved it.  Paul Miller was absolutely raving over it!  Congratulations to you. 
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

« Reply #1070 on: November 11, 2012, 09:23:16 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

- Bahku

;D
I caught the show, Bahku.  I had listened to your music before, and loved it.  Paul Miller was absolutely raving over it!  Congratulations to you.
Thanks so much for catching the show, TB ... it means a great deal. I was a bit taken aback with his praise and promotion, he was almost effusive ... here's hoping someone in the "business" takes his advice! ;)

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #1071 on: November 12, 2012, 11:32:34 AM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
Here's a little song about prejudice and oppression:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw

DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #1072 on: November 12, 2012, 12:41:55 PM »

Offline Change

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 544
Nas feat. The Firm - Affirmative Action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcyIT6QijAA

« Reply #1073 on: November 12, 2012, 01:26:57 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
Nas feat. The Firm - Affirmative Action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcyIT6QijAA

I'm going to see him and Lauryn Hil tonight.  Psyched. 
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #1074 on: November 12, 2012, 01:37:59 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!

Electric Light Orchestra

« Reply #1075 on: November 12, 2012, 06:33:32 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

- Bahku

;D
Just got word that because of the positive response from listeners, they will be featuring more of my (older) music over the next couple of weeks as well, and the new stuff as it becomes available in early Spring.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #1077 on: November 23, 2012, 10:32:06 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

"Don't let it fall on me."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVQKiqCZ9No

"Won't you pour me a Cuban Breeze, Gretchen?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L6L1NbJuIo

"Ouch!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpieb1alE78

"Some things will never change."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT0D1K8quV4

(Dan, man)

..:..:..
><

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #1078 on: November 24, 2012, 08:25:27 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
"Relax" got all of the airplay, but Frankie Goes to Hollywood's "Welcome to the Pleasuredome" was a really well put together album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf0q1ovQEHY
Yup