Author Topic: Hakim warrik?  (Read 2063 times)

Hakim warrik?
« on: July 12, 2009, 10:01:19 AM »

Offline YoungCfan

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 1
Since the c's have the need for a backup swing player and big body, i beleive we could kill two birds with one stone with him. Hes athletic and very long which gives him the ability to guard 3 and 4. I have watched him play in numerous gAmes last season and he is developing a mid range jumper, much like BBD. He is a restricted FA so i beleive a sign and trade of baby and giddens or walker for him would work.

and oh yea, this kid can finish. Hes lookin to tear down the rim whenever hes close to the basket. Youtube his dunks

Thoughts and comments are appreciated.

Re: Hakim warrik?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 10:06:05 AM »

Offline winsomme

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 255
I like Warrick and think he would be a good fit here, but I think Baby is a lot less attractive to MEM now that they signed Randolph.

If Wallace still likes Walker or Giddens, maybe we could offer one of them and Scals for Warrick, but they probably would get better offers for him.

Re: Hakim warrik?
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 11:01:12 AM »

Offline GKC

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 80
  • !@#$%
I like Warrick and think he would be a good fit here, but I think Baby is a lot less attractive to MEM now that they signed Randolph.

If Wallace still likes Walker or Giddens, maybe we could offer one of them and Scals for Warrick, but they probably would get better offers for him.

We only have the LLE (unless we S+T) to offer, and if it was the LLE Memphis would likely match.
[img width= height= alt=]http://www.thegarz.net/Core/lucky.jpg[/img]

Never Forget

"Just because I stand over you doesn't mean you understand me" - Qwel