Author Topic: What CSNNE has to say about Sheed  (Read 2151 times)

What CSNNE has to say about Sheed
« on: July 02, 2009, 06:30:14 PM »

Offline BBS

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 11
I am gonna watch and dvr it so I can get it word for word and post it here. If there is anything to post that is.

Re: What CSNNE has to say about Sheed
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 06:38:09 PM »

Offline BBS

• Al Horford
As I tweeted today. All the guys went to meet with Sheed. Paul and Ray went also. They have to show him alot of love and convince him to come to Boston.

Marc Spears: To awser your question I think it's gonna work. for all the guys to go to his house not ask him to come here he thinks it's gonna work. Charlote can offer more than anyother team but its the Bobcats. He would be SHOCKED if he did'nt come to Boston.

Felger.Could ther be any comistion in the offers in terms of lenth.

Marc: Charlotte could offer more years but I cant see Orlando or SA who also has more intrest in McDyess offering more years. Due to econemy. The team to keep a eye on more than any other team is ORLANDO.

not word for word but close. sorry for spelling trying to get it out quick

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 06:41:59 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 659
  • MASTER OF PANIC
thanks...good stuff

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 06:45:01 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games
Did they mention anything about that weird bald/no color pigmentation hair spot on his head?  I'm convinced it where all his evil comes from.  If we could just patch it up I'm sure he wouldn't get any more technicals.

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 06:45:50 PM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1245
Also check here: http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=29541.msg520973#msg520973
 I didn't want to start another thread.

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 06:46:12 PM »

Offline BBS

• Al Horford
Marc Spears says he does'nt think he has ever heard of 3players and the Owner and GM all flying to a players house. It's kinda suprizing and can't see how he could turn down the offer.

Tanguay: Well his agent won't let him sign right away

Tanguay: What impact did Ray and Paul going also might have made on him.

Marc: They are allstars they have been on all star teams together. They know Sheed. I know it would be really weird for him to wear Celtics Green after battleing the C's in the playoffs. I hope he had lunch for them atleast.

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 06:50:32 PM »

Offline SSFan V

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
Did they mention anything about that weird bald/no color pigmentation hair spot on his head?  I'm convinced it where all his evil comes from.  If we could just patch it up I'm sure he wouldn't get any more technicals.

literally made me laugh out loud.  TP
sometimes you have to bite your lip, exhale and move on.  So, I have.

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 06:55:22 PM »

Offline BBS

• Al Horford
Felger: A big thing you hear about Sheed is that if he respects the people that are around him he stays on the reservation if he does'nt he doesn't stay on the res. I don't respect that begin with I like guys that are self starters and guys that are self motivated guys who show up and play hurt and play hard so sheed isn't one of those guys. but Do you think Doc is someone he does respect and would keep him in line.

Marc: Doc lets his guys play. Sheeds gonna be Sheed now hes gonna get some Tecs but it's not like they dont'have other guys who get tecs to. He seems like he has changed alittle but uh ultimatly if he helps win a championship they wont care. He's actally one most popular guys in the locker room. Gonna be hard to interview these guys in the locker room cuz of his big boom box.

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 06:56:23 PM »

Offline BBS

• Al Horford
Sorry guys gotta stop and call my wife cuz her best friends father just died. I will try to finish on the replay of the show if I can. But I might not be back untill tommorrow.

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 06:57:48 PM »

Offline vagrantwade

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42
Sorry guys gotta stop and call my wife cuz her best friends father just died. I will try to finish on the replay of the show if I can. But I might not be back untill tommorrow.

Come on man PRIORITIZE!

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 07:01:13 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games

Sorry to hear that BBS, my condolences.

Thanks for the transcriptions anyways.