Author Topic: Bruce Bowen to Boston?  (Read 8586 times)

Re: Bruce Bowen to Boston?
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2009, 10:14:07 PM »

Offline twinbree

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 170
I looove Bruce Bowen so he'd definitely make next season more entertaining for me if he joined the Celtics but he's probably going back to the Spurs and he doesn't really strengthen our bench. Unless he could be had extremely cheap and is meant to be the back-up of the back-up wing.
Tommy: He's got a line about me. Tell him the line.

Mike: Everybody 60 or over knows Tommy as a player. Everybody 40 or over knows Tommy as a coach. Everybody 20 or over knows Tommy as a broadcaster. And everybody 10 or under thinks he's Shrek.

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2009, 10:18:06 PM »

Offline Gomesfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 102
The guy shoots 57% from the ft line for his career.
L.A. Clippers
Derrick Rose Blake Griffin 4.11 5.3 5.15 6.11 7.15 8.11 9.15 10.11 11.15 12.11 13.15

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2009, 10:21:33 PM »

Offline Junkyard Dawg

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 51
there are different kinds of dirty. bruuce bowen should have been banned from the league  years ago. deliberately sliding your foot beneath an opposing player should get you a broken arm hitman style.if he even fakes doing that he's an unbelievable coward. i absolutely HATE bruce bowen. i'd rather shake kobe bryant's hand and say congrats(oh my god i'm gonna puke) then have bowen a celtic again.

Exactly my attitude.  Bowen might be the ONE player in the league i wouldn't want on the C's (and maybe zach randolph), regardless of whatever he brings.  He is a dirty, nasty player and has been for a long time.  i'd take a team of cast-offs and supposed "cancers" before I'd want to see that guy wearing green.

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 10:29:29 PM »

Offline cornbreadsmart

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 106
i don't think anything laimbeer did was as bad as what bowen has done. can you imagine someone sliding their foot under YOURS during a game? if i seen someone deliberatley do that to my brother or one of my friends while i was just watching on the sideline i would probably rush the court.

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2009, 03:39:55 AM »

Offline Rida

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 86
Id take him in a second.

He fills the posey role, hits 3's plays d. a very low risk option as paul's backup