Author Topic: Prototype  (Read 9405 times)

Re: Prototype
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2009, 10:21:16 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
I meant fallout content.

The GTA content is pretty good. Like a Suns of Anarchy ripoff.

I have yet to watch Sons of Anarchy, that looks really good.  I'm going to have to on-demand it.

The fallout content I have mixed feelings for.  The Pitt is really good.  I have yet to play Mothership Zeta.  All the rest I'm not sold on.  The main game itself is a lot better.  That said, I'm a Fallout nut (Played 1/2 at least 5 times each... and even Tactics which was awful) so I'll have to play them.

Anyways... I think this thread has been hijacked ;-)
Meh nothing wrong with that. I'm playing through the Wolverine movie game right now, and Deadspace.

Deadspace is just awesome. The Wolvy game is shallow but fun enough, good for when I only have a half hour or so. Deadspace requires about 90 minutes to immerse and be freaked out properly.

My gamertag is Fafnir Omaha if anyone wants to play GoW2, Halo, anything like that.

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2009, 10:27:05 AM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2155
I didn't pick it up, although I wanted to, I held off because I thought it was going to be not so great.

XBox360 to me has kind of plateaued in terms of games.

The only games I've been impressed with in the last year are NBA 2k9, NHL 09, and Fallout 3.

Of course I still log like 5-6 COD4 hours a week. I'm not even that good, its just an awesome game.

Hopefully there will be some revolutionary stuff coming out of E3

no Gears of war 2 for you?
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2009, 10:31:11 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I didn't pick it up, although I wanted to, I held off because I thought it was going to be not so great.

XBox360 to me has kind of plateaued in terms of games.

The only games I've been impressed with in the last year are NBA 2k9, NHL 09, and Fallout 3.

Of course I still log like 5-6 COD4 hours a week. I'm not even that good, its just an awesome game.

Hopefully there will be some revolutionary stuff coming out of E3

no Gears of war 2 for you?

Never even tried it.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2009, 02:12:43 PM »

Offline Schupac

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 235
I meant fallout content.

The GTA content is pretty good. Like a Suns of Anarchy ripoff.

I have yet to watch Sons of Anarchy, that looks really good.  I'm going to have to on-demand it.

The fallout content I have mixed feelings for.  The Pitt is really good.  I have yet to play Mothership Zeta.  All the rest I'm not sold on.  The main game itself is a lot better.  That said, I'm a Fallout nut (Played 1/2 at least 5 times each... and even Tactics which was awful) so I'll have to play them.

Anyways... I think this thread has been hijacked ;-)
Meh nothing wrong with that. I'm playing through the Wolverine movie game right now, and Deadspace.

Deadspace is just awesome. The Wolvy game is shallow but fun enough, good for when I only have a half hour or so. Deadspace requires about 90 minutes to immerse and be freaked out properly.

My gamertag is Fafnir Omaha if anyone wants to play GoW2, Halo, anything like that.

I need to get deadspace, that's high on my list.  I haven't had a chance to play any of the games I purchased, went on vacation then came home and got the flu.  Hooping to start crushing through RE5 this weekend since I'm still contagious but feeling fine.