Author Topic: Semih Erden  (Read 2131 times)

Semih Erden
« on: June 11, 2009, 02:36:33 PM »

Offline jchen1731

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 10
Time to bring him over!!! If we signed someone like Wallace/McDyess, let Big Baby go and get him over here!

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=JYB

Re: Semih Erden
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 05:36:46 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
He won't be ready to play in the NBA for another season or two (if ever).

That's all I've heard about him, anyway.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 05:58:00 PM »

Offline chicagogreen

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 30
At least he is  a 7 footer, or nearly.  seems like a decent fit to me, bring him on over.  how many out of tony allen, pruit, moore, marbury, bbd and powe are gonna be here next year, seems like there would be room.  all we need out of him is 15-20 minutes of lane clogging and rotating D against second units and not to be stupid on offense.  What the heck, we gotta get some size next year and he seems as good or likely as the birdman, wallace, mcdyess possibilities. Plus he is cheap, we just need room, not money. 

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 05:59:55 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
At least he is  a 7 footer, or nearly.  seems like a decent fit to me, bring him on over.  how many out of tony allen, pruit, moore, marbury, bbd and powe are gonna be here next year, seems like there would be room.  all we need out of him is 15-20 minutes of lane clogging and rotating D against second units and not to be stupid on offense.  What the heck, we gotta get some size next year and he seems as good or likely as the birdman, wallace, mcdyess possibilities. Plus he is cheap, we just need room, not money. 

there's plenty of 7 feet tall guys who can't play int he league...
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 06:08:18 PM »

Offline jchen1731

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 10
I don't think he is a stiff...
young, athletic, 7-1, physical, willingness to shoot jumper (although at poor %)...

Could be a great backup big! Give us some great size!

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 06:09:51 PM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
I don't think he is a stiff...
young, athletic, 7-1, physical, willingness to shoot jumper (although at poor %)...

Could be a great backup big! Give us some great size!

He's not even a great backup big in the league that he is playing in right now! How is he going to be a great backup big in the NBA?!

He will never play for the C's when he can't even start in the "D" leagues...

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 06:23:07 PM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1245
I think any big we want to put on the roster has to first beat Mikki Moore in a game of one on one. Preferably these games would be televised and I'm pretty confident our game threads would be better than our Final's ones this yr

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 06:43:00 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
heck yeah. with semih part of the celtics stern will just mail the championship trophy to boston and cancel the season. why bother playing when semih makes it all a forgone conclusion?

actually, i would much much much much much rather have big baby than semih.

i am not sure semih has the experience/skills to surpass magnificent mikki for playing time right now.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva