Author Topic: Sox add new talent to NESN post-game show....  (Read 4458 times)

Sox add new talent to NESN post-game show....
« on: June 10, 2009, 01:42:44 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
and its not good.  Definitely this week's sign of the apocalypse.

What's he gonna bring to the table?  Jam-scamming Jacoby Ellsbury?

RAMIRO TORRES JOINS GRANITE CITY ELECTRIC RED SOX FINAL POST GAME SHOW WITH TALENTS JIM RICE AND TOM CARON

Torres recently signs on with NESN as on air contributor of the feedback segment and reading listener comments and emails during post game show.

Boston, Massachusetts - June 11, 2009 – Ramiro Torres will join Jim Rice and Tom Caron delivering post game coverage on Granite City Electric Red Sox Final Post Game Show. The show delivers more feedback from the Red Sox locker room and a look ahead at the next day’s match-ups.

“I can’t wait to get started. I have been a red sox fan my whole life and to be a part of this show is a dream come true”, says Torres on joining Granite City Electric Red Sox Final Post Game Show. Ramiro Torres will be making his first appearance on the show Thursday, June 11th, after the Red Sox/Yankees game at 7:10 PM.

Currently, Torres is the host of the Ramiro and Pebbles Morning Show at the #1 hip hop station in Boston, Jamn 94.5 at Clear Channel Communications. Torres is also host of the Weekend Top 30 Countdown, a nationally syndicated weekend countdown show.

Alongside radio, Ramiro has made numerous Television appearances and is currently a co-host on Community Auditions; a New England based Television Talent Show which has garnered more Emmy nominations than any other program in New England history.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team