Author Topic: "Ray Allen - Mister Clutch", my second mix  (Read 11213 times)

Re: "Ray Allen - Mister Clutch", my second mix
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 09:23:07 PM »

Offline jdub1660

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
I can't remember the game, but it was in the 07-08 season i think. Ray came from the corner, caught a pass, went up for a ridiculous windmill reverse layup, and ended up dunking it instead. Sick nasty dunk that you'd expect of the younger Ray, but he did it. Anyone else remember that?
Can't stop, Rondo!

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 07:03:10 AM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games
I believe I remember that play.  I think it was against the Detroit Pistons if I recall correctly.  I thought it was going to be a lay-up and he just threw it down out of no where.

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 10:06:51 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
I believe I remember that play.  I think it was against the Detroit Pistons if I recall correctly.  I thought it was going to be a lay-up and he just threw it down out of no where.

You're right, it was against the Pistons, back in 2007 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paM-5TxEVzA

It's true that nobody saw that one coming! ;D

Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate that the mix pleased you. The name of the song I used is "Let the cool goddess rust away" by Clap your hands say yeah.

To the new watchers : feel free to leave your comment on the mix in this tread, a feedback, good or bad, is always appreciated. :)

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 10:20:40 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2156
That was real good Drucci. :)
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2010, 04:13:10 PM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
Bump!

I just wanted to share a funny story. I was visiting Ray's official website and looking to the videos, clicking one video after another. Then, I see the pic of Ray's game winner against Noah, I click on the video and... big surprise, it's the mix "Mister Clutch" I made last summer! :o

I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to find my mix out there, I made it for my pleasure and in hope of pleasing other fans too but I guess it has some real qualities to get published on Ray's official website.

Here is the link if you're interested : http://rayallen20.com/#/media_video/4/4

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 03:01:48 AM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 1488
  • Open your eyes
Great video, Drucci! Very well done. I'm not surprised they posted it on Ray's official website.
The Immortals:

Iker Casillas, Giacinto Facchetti, Alessandro Nesta, Matthias Sammer, Javier Zanetti, Lothar Matthäus (c), Xavi, Zico, Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Ferenc Puskas, Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Coach:Rinus Michels