Author Topic: Taken (Movie)  (Read 9563 times)

Re: Taken (Movie)
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 04:45:18 PM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
Just watched this movie, completely kickass movie... tells you how much critics suck since before the movie came out, critics didn't like it. What a bunch of jackasses.

Taken is not a good movie.  It's an entertaining movie, though.  Everyone I saw it with enjoyed it.  It's like one of those dumb Steven Segal B-movies or something, but with Liam Neeson.

The most memorable part of the movie was how ridiculous the chick from "Lost" looks when she tries to run, though.   It's like she had to consciously think, "Hmmm... how do I make myself look like a dumb 17 year old when I run... ".   Seriously watch that movie and watch that girl run to daddy... my buddy and I (both familiar with Lost) couldn't stop cracking up.  What a bushleague actress.

Yeah, you don't let children who run like that go off on vacation alone.

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2009, 02:00:51 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
i just rented and saw the movie this weekend.  definitely a great movie.  i highly recommend!

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2009, 02:29:40 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
This is what would happen if you stole Jason Bourne's child. Very entertaining.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2009, 02:36:03 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.
Loved it.  Plenty of loopholes and what not... but you don't watch these movies for the airtight plot.  Well done Liam.

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.