Author Topic: Check These Out..Impressive  (Read 3964 times)

Check These Out..Impressive
« on: June 03, 2009, 07:58:45 PM »

Offline threats13

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 37

Just a few images and T-Shirt ideas one of my buddies came up with for me.  Looks real good if you ask me and I would definitely pay money for a shirt like that. 
The NBA..where "this whole sport is a business and the referees decide games and David Stern is a snake and is only in this for the money" happens.

Re: Check These Out..Impressive
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 08:08:31 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Just don't let the NBA / Player's association know you're putting those on a shirt.   :P  They look good, though.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 08:08:53 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
I don't get the shape. Pls explain.

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 08:11:59 PM »

Offline threats13

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 37
that logo is an F and its from the brand "Famous Stars and Straps".  The brand is real popular here in New York with teenagers I believe its a skating company.  Either way my friend wears a ton of their shirts and decided he was going to mess around with their logo.  Hes no Celtic fan but I told him to make a few designs for me.  Thats what he came up with.
The NBA..where "this whole sport is a business and the referees decide games and David Stern is a snake and is only in this for the money" happens.

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 09:15:16 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
that logo is an F and its from the brand "Famous Stars and Straps".  The brand is real popular here in New York with teenagers I believe its a skating company.  Either way my friend wears a ton of their shirts and decided he was going to mess around with their logo.  Hes no Celtic fan but I told him to make a few designs for me.  Thats what he came up with.
Hmmm...logo and trademark infringement.  :o

Isn't that against blog rules about criminal activity.  >:( ;)