Author Topic: See what happens when Cavs play competition  (Read 43427 times)

Re: See what happens when Cavs play competition
« Reply #195 on: May 31, 2009, 02:54:03 AM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!
Cavs played the top 7 teams in the NBA 23 times this year.  They had 2 decisive wins, not counting the game against Boston when Celtics had arleady clinched playoff spot, and 8 decisive losses in those 23 games.  Maybe that had something to do with why they lost to Orlando 4-2, maybe it didn't.  All I know is they lost and won't win the championship.  That is all the information I have.

Who are your inside sources?

« Reply #196 on: May 31, 2009, 03:00:44 AM »

Offline star18

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 72
I have one more stat on why I think ORL has a good chance against CLE.  They just beat them 4 games to 2.   I know that stat doesn't mean anything, its cherry picked. Tony Kornheiser is the one who has the real stats and knows what is going to happen.   Looking foward to watching Tony K watch the Cavs and Lakers in the Finals.  Its going to be a great non-cherry picked series.

« Reply #197 on: May 31, 2009, 03:34:23 AM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
I have a feeling the Magic's 3's won't fall in the big stage of the NBA Finals.

The best chance for the Lakers to not win the NBA Finals just crumbled to the ground when Lebron's teammates couldn't help him out.

« Reply #198 on: May 31, 2009, 06:45:11 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
I have a feeling the Magic's 3's won't fall in the big stage of the NBA Finals.

The best chance for the Lakers to not win the NBA Finals just crumbled to the ground when Lebron's teammates couldn't help him out.

Cleveland didn't have a chance in hell.  LA has too much talent, even if they are soft. Cleveland's bigs are nothing special anyway.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson