Author Topic: I'm officially rooting for the Nuggets to win the title, WHO'S WITH ME?  (Read 14026 times)

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Can anyone else see David Stern having a stroke if Denver vs Orlando is the Finals matchup instead of Kobe vs LeBron......oops, I mean Los Angeles vs Cleveland.

Offline ma11l

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 233
  • Let's Go Celtics
Can anyone else see David Stern having a stroke if Denver vs Orlando is the Finals matchup instead of Kobe vs LeBron......oops, I mean Los Angeles vs Cleveland.

Absolutely, and I'd love to see it.  I hate to say it but it'll be interesting to see the officiating for the rest of these series.
"Take this down," said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the (expletive) truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."

Offline DanMan08

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 5

Absolutely, and I'd love to see it.  I hate to say it but it'll be interesting to see the officiating for the rest of these series.

Yea, they need to bring college officials up to officiate the playoffs, maybe they'll actually get calls right instead of looking at the names on the back of the jerseys  :-\

Offline Rida

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 86
Actually all of the matchups are fantastic for the NBA.

You have Melo, Kobe, Dwight and Lebron

Any of them can be poster boys for the NBA, there is no bad scenario for the NBA

I'm sure they would love L.A-Cle for the whole Le bron- Kobe thing but

Dwights can be the new Shaq with a ring, Lebron will be the new mike with a ring and Melo is another intriguing superstar in waiting.

Personally I would love to see a Magic, Nuggets finals.

Kobe is a Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline., Le Bron and his dancing and celebrating is obnoxious.

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
i'm with you.

Offline biggs

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 71

yup ;)

Lovin it. TP
Truuuuuuuuuth!

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
The question is, who on this board isn't with you?

Offline hardlyyardley

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 149
the only scenario i could think of when i would be pulling for the lakers is if they were going against the yankees.....

Offline SSFan V

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
I am officially rooting for the Cavs.

I like the town, I like their teams, I like the R&R HOF, I like Delonte & Wally and I think Lebron is simply the best player in the game today.
sometimes you have to bite your lip, exhale and move on.  So, I have.

Offline GroverTheClover

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 167
the only scenario i could think of when i would be pulling for the lakers is if they were going against the yankees.....

I think I'd root for the Yankees over the Lakers.

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
I am officially rooting for the Cavs.

I like the town, I like their teams, I like the R&R HOF, I like Delonte & Wally and I think Lebron is simply the best player in the game today.

ya, im also rooting for them over the magic, and denver over La (duh)

I like D-west, and also, even though its gimmicky and i would hate it at the garden, , i like there home court sound effects :D (in particular Mo's god father music after he hits a 3)
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

Offline QuinielaBox

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 139
All somebody has to do is Beat LA and we get a 1st time NBA champion no matter what.

Cleveland needs this championship more than the other two cities. Denver has the Broncos - John Elway and the Avs. Orlando has nearby University of Florida and nearby Tampa Bay to root for.

So there is enough story lines for us to follow.
Wins are few, times are hard. Here is your bleeping St Patricks Day Card.