Author Topic: I'm officially rooting for the Nuggets to win the title, WHO'S WITH ME?  (Read 14030 times)

Offline waltzero

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 10
Offensive rebounding is another thing that kept the Lakers alive. Look at all the extra shot attempts they needed to win. The Nuggets should really be able to shut that down. Just box out dudes.

Offline star18

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 72
ME!! LETS GO BIG SHOT!!!

Offline greenwise

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 136
Well, obviously I prefer the Nuggets to win rather than the disgusting Cavs or Lakers...and then Orlando beat us, so I don't want them to win either. So Denver all the way now :D

Offline QuinielaBox

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 139
CHAUNCERY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orlando has Tony Battie - good guy.

Cleveland has Delonte West - good guy.

Lakers have - PHIL JACKSON - Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Denver vs Cleveland = References back to those AFC championship classics.

Denver vs Orlando = Peed off David Stern for a non-Kobe/Lebron finals.

Go Chauncery!
Wins are few, times are hard. Here is your bleeping St Patricks Day Card.

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
I am rooting for the Not Lakers, as long as the Not Lakers win I am happy.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
I am rooting for the Not Lakers, as long as the Not Lakers win I am happy.

I also like how the Not lakers handle thier business, and I'm rooting for them  ;D
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

Offline youcanthandlethetruth113

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 153
They are playing so well in Game 1 of the WCF. They've came out with so much energy and I'm just loving the way they're playing.  I feel like so many people are doubting them so they're playing with a chip on their shoulder.  I don't want to see a LeBron vs. Kobe final so pleeeaaseeee, LETS GO NUGGETS!!

I'm with you on rooting for the Nuggets to win the WCF vs. the Fakers, but I certainly don't want them winning the whole thing. I'd much rather Orlando (the team who eliminated us) be crowed the champs so we can say we lost to the Champs.
"Perk is not an alley-oop guy" - Tommy Heinson - Feb 27th 2008 vs. Cleveland

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
They are playing so well in Game 1 of the WCF. They've came out with so much energy and I'm just loving the way they're playing.  I feel like so many people are doubting them so they're playing with a chip on their shoulder.  I don't want to see a LeBron vs. Kobe final so pleeeaaseeee, LETS GO NUGGETS!!

I'm with you on rooting for the Nuggets to win the WCF vs. the Fakers, but I certainly don't want them winning the whole thing. I'd much rather Orlando (the team who eliminated us) be crowed the champs so we can say we lost to the Champs.

meh, im not into justifications, their weak.

I hate that Orlando team. I'm rooting for anyone but the lakers, but the magic would be second to last. Denver or D-west getting a ring are fine with me.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
NUGGETS WIN !!! NUGGETS WIN!!!
Win 3 and 4 please
dont make me dream in vano
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Nice finish by the Nuggets.

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Only saw the last 4 minutes of the game but they played with intelligence and guts and they seemed to beat up on LA in that time.

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
orlando...question is?

1st i like denver nuggets...with ranch or bbq sauce...

bbbbbbb billups is the leader...vets need to take that role..melo respects that..

kobe get what he wants from the refs..stuff like that will crucial in up comin games fingers crossed rocky mountian are victors..my name

but orlando...question is?

Offline DanMan08

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 5
Its hard to really enjoy a game that is so poorly officiated though, jump ball violation anyone? wow.  

Ill say one thing that denver got from chauncey, that cry baby attitude from detroit, where no matter how obvious the call you give that "what me" look to the officials and whine, and just like in detroit, it works.  They get so many calls and non calls that no one else is getting right now, in every round not just this one.  

If the lakers were the celtics, there would be so many flame threads going on about the officiating, thats for sure.  

Final note, Get healthy garnett!! we miss you  :-[, hope his knee surgery goes fine.    

Offline ma11l

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 233
  • Let's Go Celtics
Its hard to really enjoy a game that is so poorly officiated though, jump ball violation anyone? wow.  

Ill say one thing that denver got from chauncey, that cry baby attitude from detroit, where no matter how obvious the call you give that "what me" look to the officials and whine, and just like in detroit, it works.  They get so many calls and non calls that no one else is getting right now, in every round not just this one.  

If the lakers were the celtics, there would be so many flame threads going on about the officiating, thats for sure.  

Final note, Get healthy garnett!! we miss you  :-[, hope his knee surgery goes fine.    

The Nuggets are where they are simply because of the trade that brought Billups there.  I respect him more a lot, so do his teammates.  It's not his fault that the refs blew a call.  He's going up against Kobe, he gets more calls than anyone else in the league besides maybe LeBron.
"Take this down," said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the (expletive) truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."

Offline DanMan08

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 5
Half right, the nuggets are here because of billups, but the other half is that they are being officiated differently.  They have always been a fouling team, just now they let them play a little more and let some of them go (a lot of grabbing and pushing not being called late in this game).  The biggest surprise to me is that they are getting it on the road, the home teams have gotten so many calls this playoffs, its been rediculous. 

Kobe gets a few calls, but not quite as many as you claim and yea your right, definatly not as many as lebron.  Majority being cause he doesn't flop on the dribble (the shot on the other hand a different story) he fights through every bump, he doesn't act like he got ran into by a bus.  Dont know how many times i have to watch billups dribble into somebody and by barely touching him, he falls down.  Its like, yea somebody get him a juice box with the rest of the soccer players.

As long as the cavs don't win, its all fine with me. 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 12:26:06 AM by DanMan08 »