Author Topic: Ignore feature?  (Read 3966 times)

Ignore feature?
« on: May 11, 2009, 11:53:12 PM »

Offline houseonfire09

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 44
  • Thank you Eddie!
Is there any sort of ignore feature on this board that I haven't seen anywhere?
"If David Stern ran the NHL, is there any chance his meal ticket's team would blow a Game 7 in Round 1? Put a pair of skates on Dick Bavetta!" -Bill Simmons

Re: Ignore feature?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 12:41:29 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Judging from the lack of responses, I think people are exercising their ignore features.  ;)

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 12:45:54 AM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1245
Judging from the lack of responses, I think people are exercising their ignore features.  ;)

I don't think so. I just read this message from Nick ;) I kid I kid. Nothing, but love for Nick

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 07:34:45 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
We've discussed having the option in the past, but on balance, we don't like the idea.

For posters who get under your skin, you have a couple of options.  You can try reasoning with them, or you can disregard what they say and literally (and manually) ignore them.  Since I've got a pretty good idea what prompted this thread, I'd recommend option #2 in this case.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 01:06:49 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
i think having an ignore feature that members can choose to ignore/block other members is a good idea.  i think it will make peoples experience better not having to read/interact with certain bloggers who get under your skin, thus eliminating some banter back on forth in the threads.