Author Topic: Cleveland vs Atlanta  (Read 39911 times)

Re: Cleveland vs Atlanta
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2009, 09:53:56 PM »

Offline star18

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 72
You should have seen the sequence that just took place, Lebron fouled like 3 times and they called nothing. Then he knocked Joe Johnson to the ground with no call. 100% cheating.

« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2009, 09:59:41 PM »

Offline star18

• Jaylen Brown
IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!  LEBRON JUST SMACKED JOSH SMITH IN THE FACE AGAIN WITH NO CALL!!!! is anybody watching this game!! it is total BS

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2009, 10:00:18 PM »

Offline star18

• Jaylen Brown
Lebron hit Josh Smith in the head or face 4 times already this series, he has one foul call on him.

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2009, 10:01:18 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 653
  • MASTER OF PANIC
boy LBJ now has his version of the jordan rules...he is killing josh smith

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2009, 10:02:33 PM »

Offline ToppersBsktball10

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 27
  • Smooth As Silk.
I can't see the Lebron's dropping a game this series. Even if Josh Smith does a good job on Lebron and contains his game somewhat, I still see big Z torching the hawks inside and Mo Williams destroying Bibby.
You never know when Joe Johnson will shoot the lights out.

You also never know when Mo Williams will go 1 for 11.
Or when Lebron will miss 13 shots ina row he's down that a few times this year

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2009, 10:02:43 PM »

Offline bruinsandceltics

• NGT
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 130
  • ANYTHING is posssiiibbbbllee
Whoever this star18 is, you don't need to post 1202304891258235 million times. WE GET IT.

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2009, 10:05:11 PM »

• Bill Walton
  • Smooth As Silk.
We have video from LeBron alleged non-calls now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY2mWPClXgo

People who sustain refs aren't calling fouls on him, can try to point out which plays were those.
How is it he didn't foul out of one game this year? and had so many games with 1 foul?

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2009, 10:06:25 PM »

Offline star18

• Jaylen Brown
Yeah but I only posted again because there were 3 more plays while I was typing where Lebron fouled blatantly and there was no call.  Dude, he just smacked Josh Smith in the face, when is this going to stop?

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2009, 10:14:32 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
Cleveland dominating..
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2009, 10:19:04 PM »

Offline star18

• Jaylen Brown
Its mathematically impossible to go from 39,38,37 to 22 fouls in 20 game stretches. There should be more of an investigation into this cheating. Even with MJ, the lowest number of fouls I could find in a 20 game stretch for him was 31, and that was Jordan. Numbers only change like that when someone is on steroids or has some other kind of cheating. I'm not saying Lebron is on steroids but there should be an investigation into these foul calls.

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2009, 10:22:08 PM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 576
  • Basketball is like chess, only without the dice

People who sustain refs aren't calling fouls on him, can try to point out which plays were those.
How is it he didn't foul out of one game this year? and had so many games with 1 foul?

Well, I'm not going to watch every single game. His "personal fouls per 36 minutes" numbers aren't exactly special - similar to Iguodala's, who's also a good defender, for example. The Cavs had lots of blowouts, I don't think it's odd he never fouled out. Plus, he plays defence very under control.

Anyway, the point is that in game 1 of this series, I can't see blatant non-calls. Can you? There's video; people who claim that LeBron gets away with fouls, should be able to say "hey, look at the play, minute XX, LeBron James fouled and the refs didn't call it". Otherwise, I don't think those claims have any kind of credibility.

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2009, 10:25:19 PM »

• Bill Walton
  • Smooth As Silk.

Well, I'm not going to watch every single game. His "personal fouls per 36 minutes" numbers aren't exactly special - similar to Iguodala's, who's also a good defender, for example. The Cavs had lots of blowouts, I don't think it's odd he never fouled out. Plus, he plays defence very under control.

Anyway, the point is that in game 1 of this series, I can't see blatant non-calls. Can you? There's video; people who claim that LeBron gets away with fouls, should be able to say "hey, look at the play, minute XX, LeBron James fouled and the refs didn't call it". Otherwise, I don't think those claims have any kind of credibility.
But he's a physical 6' 9" 275 pound forward who played alotta power forward this year too. Ray Allen fouled out of a game in these playoffs how does that happen? haha I just think the refs are on LeBrons junk a little too much while pierce gets screwed on alot of calls

« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2009, 10:27:24 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
DW is a player
Wally is plawing like a 12 year old

Le Bron .   oh well...that guy can play
sad but true
We better win the championship this year,.// :-\
or next, they have a decade ahead
almost 40 points of advantage...impresive
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2009, 10:27:49 PM »

Offline Cs09Champs

• Al Horford
  • Never stop believing baby!
Ouch. Joe Johnson left the game with a severe ankle sprain. Looks like it's going to be another sweep for the Cavs.  :-\
Let's go C's!!!

« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2009, 10:38:54 PM »

• Bill Walton
  • Smooth As Silk.
hey if they magically trade for tmac and he can play on one leg maybe they can come back :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_CGxj3dHGA