Author Topic: What did I say? STOP WITH THE "KG could come back in the second round" TALK!  (Read 2398 times)

Offline mahonedog88

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 119
I've been saying during all of this talk about KG maybe coming back for the second round, Reggie Miller this, anonymous source that...

None of this matters if we don't get out of the first round.  And lets face it, down 11 in the 4th, tired beyond belief, not one bit of flowing offense, and not good defense, Game 5 is over, as is this series.

Offline Cs09Champs

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 27
  • Never stop believing baby!
I don't know what to say. I'm always optimistic but we look horrible out there right now. It doesn't look like we're going to win this one.
Let's go C's!!!

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1245
I've been saying during all of this talk about KG maybe coming back for the second round, Reggie Miller this, anonymous source that...

None of this matters if we don't get out of the first round.  And lets face it, down 11 in the 4th, tired beyond belief, not one bit of flowing offense, and not good defense, Game 5 is over, as is this series.

Stick around. I have a feeling we'll tie it up. ;)

Edit***  And then win it in OT :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:44:46 PM by johnnyrondo »

Offline beantownboy171

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70
Sorry dude, but yah look kinda dumb right now.

Offline mahonedog88

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 119
Sorry dude, but yah look kinda dumb right now.

Good haha.  If they're gonna win when I post things like this, then I'm gonna keep posting them haha.  But even still, this KG coming back talk for the second round really does need to stop.  We haven't won this series.  The Bulls have shown they can win in Boston, so them winning a game 7 isn't out of the question.

Offline Celtics17

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 108
Did anyone notice the look Doc gave KG when the game looked lost? After reading the comments about how the girl looked at her friend and determined KG would be back soon I am quite certain that look Doc gave KG was "can you come back any sooner"? The only thing is, I didnt see the look KG gave Doc back or we would know for sure.

In all seriousness though, what a great game. Paul was the Truth and Rondo the giant killer.

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
lol

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

I have to say:

a. you do look a little silly now, but
b. given that you posted this at the absolute lowest point, and what happened afterward, you may have just executed a truly flawless reverse jinx.  TP just in case.

Offline ToppersBsktball10

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 27
  • Smooth As Silk.

Stick around. I have a feeling we'll tie it up. ;)

Edit***  And then win it in OT :)

or you physcic? or maybe jesus? hahah