Author Topic: Karnac Answer: 2-2, Tutu, tutu, and 2-2  (Read 1949 times)

Karnac Answer: 2-2, Tutu, tutu, and 2-2
« on: April 27, 2009, 06:10:15 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Answer:

What was the Celtics first round record last year after four games?

Who is a famous South African Archbishop guy?

What is something my daughter wears to ballet?

What is the Celtics first round record this year after four games?

-----

So why is it that I feel so different deadlocked 4 games into the post season?  Last year's opening round was miserable.  There was not a whole lot to enjoy.  The Celts were either crushing a hapless looking Hawks team at home, or choking in the clutch in Atlanta.

Obviously the anticipation and expectations for last season's team were incredibly high, whereas this year, with no KG, it would seemingly take a miracle to repeat. 

Take the "homerism" out of the equation and 3 of the 4 games have been thoroughly entertaining.  Seeing Rondo step up the way he has, and Ray hit clutch three after clutch three has been fun. 

Seeing what we can do without KG is intriguing - and much like the Pats without Brady - I've learned to love the effort the C's are putting forth. 

Do I wish they'd win every game?....Of course, but I'm finding it an awful easier to enjoy the games this year.  How can you not get excited watching Rondo and Rose showcase their unique talents?

There were a bunch of points yesterday where I said to myself, "Man, I love these guys."  I just didn't get that last year in the opening round.  I wanted perfection last year, but never felt threatened even when we were 0-6 on the road .  This year I just want to see the C's put themselves in a position to win a series and see what happens from there.  Tied 2-2, I like our chances, and I'm looking forward to more exciting games.
Yup

Re: Karnac Answer: 2-2, Tutu, tutu, and 2-2
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 06:47:14 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
pass dat redz~

we should be excited and ready for the next game

when i go to my ballet class i wear a tutu and combat boots~

Re: Karnac Answer: 2-2, Tutu, tutu, and 2-2