Author Topic: big baby gametime decision tonight  (Read 13340 times)

Re: big baby gametime decision tonight
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009, 01:40:02 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
i hope we dont see pierce, allen rondo, baby or perk vs washington tomorrow:

start:
PG Steph
SG Eddie
C moore
PF POWE
SF Tony

play gabe, walker off the bench...or play the starters one half and cut them off...

Agreed -- can JR Giddens come back from the D-League to get some playing time?  Right now is the ideal time for that.
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 01:47:15 PM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 590
This is gettingvery old. Im really tired of this "he will/wont" play garbage. They know when he will be back. Players are injured all the time and they usually can get a date close to when they can come back. I am starting to believe that he wont be back until the 3rd round and they are not giving a definite answer becuase they want to sell tickets.
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 01:48:14 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
This is gettingvery old. Im really tired of this "he will/wont" play garbage. They know when he will be back. Players are injured all the time and they usually can get a date close to when they can come back. I am starting to believe that he wont be back until the 3rd round and they are not giving a definite answer becuase they want to sell tickets.

join the "I don't care till he walks out on the court" club brother!
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC

sign me up....hope he is there...but i dont expect him to be

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2009, 02:08:05 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11831
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
Seems like starting PF's for Celtics should get hazard pay.  Hasn't been the best year for them.  That being said,  I hop Big Baby is ok and good news about Leon. 

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2009, 02:34:20 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
Bad cheesesteak.

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2009, 02:37:27 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Law mercy!

I'm in as well.  We need a motto, a flag, a clubhouse...oooh this is fun.

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2009, 02:45:57 PM »

Offline Tai

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 32
I understand. They said he would play Wednesday, and now he's going home instead. They said he'll practice Thursday and Friday, and we've heard quotes more ambiguous than some pies until you stick a fork in them , even if you knew what was being baked beforehand. Something like that.

People are nervous and have their teeth clattering. They're biting their nails. Putting their thumb in their mou-...you get the picture. :D

Anyways, unless the powers that be say KG can't play Saturday, I'll be confident that he can and will, and that Doc didn't see the point of putting him out to, for all intents and purposes, the fire on Tuesday and Wednesday. We get it, practice isn't has good as the real thing, but KG will be getting tons of practice on Thursday and Friday, so if he is truly good to go on Saturday, the rust, at absolute worst, lasts that Game 1, and no more.

Two cents are spent.

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2009, 04:25:42 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Law mercy!
Anyways, unless the powers that be say KG can't play Saturday, I'll be confident that he can and will, and that Doc didn't see the point of putting him out to, for all intents and purposes, the fire on Tuesday and Wednesday. We get it, practice isn't has good as the real thing, but KG will be getting tons of practice on Thursday and Friday, so if he is truly good to go on Saturday, the rust, at absolute worst, lasts that Game 1, and no more.

Two cents are spent.
TP for you, sir.

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2009, 04:26:05 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
i hope we dont see pierce, allen rondo, baby or perk vs washington tomorrow:

start:
PG Steph
SG Eddie
C moore
PF POWE
SF Tony

play gabe, walker off the bench...or play the starters one half and cut them off...

Ray should get some rest from suspension for throwing elbows.

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 04:34:18 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120

So RAcker, you gonna hit 1000 tonight, my good man?
 ;)
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2009, 04:37:20 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
no ray...no baby...no KG....just sit rondo and pierce too....

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2009, 04:45:04 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Law mercy!

;)
Oooh. I'm close aren't I?  Maybe in protest I should get to 999 and not post again until KG is back.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 04:52:19 PM by RAcker »

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2009, 05:39:19 PM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 590

;)
Oooh. I'm close aren't I?  Maybe in protest I should get to 999 and not post again until KG is back.

Here let me help you.
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2009, 06:24:10 PM »

Offline Celtics17

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 108
Come on guys, KG will be back for the 1st round and play well in it. What's that? Oh, woops, excuse me, KG might be back late in the first round but will be completely healthy. Say that again, I mean KG probably will be back in the 2nd round, if we need him, and should be healthy. Are you sure? Well, I have it on good report that KG definitely will be back for the playoffs. I talked with Doc and he said if we really need him in the playoffs then he "might" be ready to play. Don't tell me, now Doc says that KG will only be back for the playoffs if we play the Lakers again in the finals and make it that far. You must be joking, now it looks like he will play 8 more minutes in the finals then Bynum did last year before being taken out for the season.

Let's hope it doesnt work this way but it sure looks to me like they are just trying to get playoff tickets sold before the spring the news on us that KG WONT play anymore this year.