Author Topic: What must KG be thinking of yesterday's Easter broadcast?  (Read 3972 times)

Re: What must KG be thinking of yesterday's Easter broadcast?
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2009, 08:27:38 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247
kinda dont make sense if he is healthy why not play him...let him get into a zone before the playoffs

He's not healthy. Rumors have been swirling about how bad his injury really is. Meanwhile he keeps sitting.  :-\

I hope he can give us something... Without him, we're going to struggle.

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2009, 08:42:35 PM »

Offline acieEarl

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 47
kinda dont make sense if he is healthy why not play him...let him get into a zone before the playoffs

He's not healthy. Rumors have been swirling about how bad his injury really is. Meanwhile he keeps sitting.  :-\

I hope he can give us something... Without him, we're going to struggle.

I would think if is injury was serious he'd just shut it down schedule surgury. I gotta believe that Doc saw that the 2 spot was locked up and really had no reason to play him. He's going to play. Not sure if he'll be 100% but KG will be ready.

Yea we got no chance without him. He regulates the defense.

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2009, 08:52:48 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
even without kg we got a chance...every team has that 1 leader...sum one to step up..all these years paul has been the "truth"...now he has to let 2 others stars get they touches on the ball..pauls needs to go back playin the ball when he was by himself.paul can give us 40pt a night..i still lean on paul.

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2009, 09:11:43 PM »

Offline acieEarl

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 47
Yea I should say we got no chance of getting by Cleveland with KG. Pierce will setup and carry us by the first two series. I really don't think Orlando is that good. If we end up playing Chicago they might give us a better fight.