Author Topic: What must KG be thinking of yesterday's Easter broadcast?  (Read 3969 times)

What must KG be thinking of yesterday's Easter broadcast?
« on: April 13, 2009, 04:19:33 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
I thought about this a lot last night.  You know, KG sitting in the back watching the ABC broadcast as his team lays a ****' egg.  Then there was the dancing...the dancing in slow-motion...Delonte and Mo yucking it up with LeCrab.  And there was Sideshow locking up Ray by the elbow and taking him down before showing the world he has no jibbly bits. 

What do you think KG was thinking? 

P.S. KG is playing in the playoffs people and he'll be ready.

Re: What must KG be thinking of yesterday's Easter broadcast?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 04:27:49 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 653
  • MASTER OF PANIC
I thought about this a lot last night.  You know, KG sitting in the back watching the ABC broadcast as his team lays a ****' egg.  Then there was the dancing...the dancing in slow-motion...Delonte and Mo yucking it up with LeCrab.  And there was Sideshow locking up Ray by the elbow and taking him down before showing the world he has no jibbly bits. 

[/b][/i]

i will believe that when i see it....the "cpmeback" is pushed back again..

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 04:29:37 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!

[/b][/i]

i will believe that when i see it....the "cpmeback" is pushed back again..
Keep doubting.   ;)

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 04:31:43 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
I dunno fellas... rumor has it, KG is actually worse off than Roger Ebert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzSQxa90-8c

We're doomed.

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 04:46:22 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 653
  • MASTER OF PANIC
from doc in the herald...

“I just don’t see a good reason to play him in these next two games. So the plan is simple. We practice Thursday, we practice Friday, and then from what I’m told our first game will be Saturday, so we’ll go from there.”
Garnett accepted the news with relative calm.

go from there isn't what i want to hear

boy....when did all this happen to roger ebert....looks like a puppet from the Genesis Land of Confusion video now
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 05:20:58 PM by celticinorlando »

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 05:28:07 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
let the beast out of his cage!!!!!  i cant wait for kg to return

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 06:15:11 PM »

Offline sky101

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 3

“I just don’t see a good reason to play him in these next two games. So the plan is simple. We practice Thursday, we practice Friday, and then from what I’m told our first game will be Saturday, so we’ll go from there.”

Relative calm and Kevin Garnett?...uh uh. Did he get a lobotomy over Christmas break or something? That is not the KG we have come to love in Boston...not at all. Okay, now I am worried. I wasn't before, but now I am.

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 06:15:58 PM »

Offline silvershamrocker

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Believe In The Sleeve

Relative calm and Kevin Garnett?...uh uh. Did he get a lobotomy over Christmas break or something? That is not the KG we have come to love in Boston...not at all. Okay, now I am worried. I wasn't before, but now I am.

Hence the word relative. As in, calm for KG.

"It will be fun watching the Lakers get those balloons down one at a time." - Bill Russell

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 06:17:01 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126

i think doc is doing his bill "im not telling the media crap" bellicek impression

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 06:32:02 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

We're doomed.
wow, wasn't aware of his condition
Yup

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 06:50:53 PM »

Offline TatteredOnMySleeve

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 107
who cares what he thinks about it. Id have to assume he cares more about getting healthy right now.

also, if hes upset about all the cavs 'antics', then why is he the loudest, most obnoxious chest thumper and showboater in the history of the NBA? Id hope KG doesnt act like that in the locker room or off the court, and most if not all of it is an act when hes on the basketball court..

Also, KG has 24 million reasons to get over it...some of you people amaze me, as if KG (mr cant be around the team if not playing) was playing we'd never lose, that would never happen...yet KG had his worst season this year and last time we played in cleveland with him completly healthy, we lost by 15...what was he thinking then?
When you got it going, you got it going. I just keep my focus down the stretch. That's when I want the ball. I'm just not afraid to fail."-PaulPierce

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2009, 06:55:39 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
kinda dont make sense if he is healthy why not play him...let him get into a zone before the playoffs

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2009, 07:15:03 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2522

We're doomed.
wow, wasn't aware of his condition

Wow was my reaction too. Amazing resiliance of human spirit there -- really remarkable.  High praise to him and to his wife. 

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2009, 08:12:58 PM »

Offline sky101

• Svi Mykhailiuk
who cares what he thinks about it. Id have to assume he cares more about getting healthy right now.

also, if hes upset about all the cavs 'antics', then why is he the loudest, most obnoxious chest thumper and showboater in the history of the NBA? Id hope KG doesnt act like that in the locker room or off the court, and most if not all of it is an act when hes on the basketball court..

Also, KG has 24 million reasons to get over it...some of you people amaze me, as if KG (mr cant be around the team if not playing) was playing we'd never lose, that would never happen...yet KG had his worst season this year and last time we played in cleveland with him completly healthy, we lost by 15...what was he thinking then?

Is there a reason you are so angry about KG? Someone just asked what they think is going through his mind. No need to act like you hate this team - a team that won 60 games.

This guy loves to play, so it's obviously hurting him. 24 million doesn't make it better, when thats not what he is judged on. If he was all about the money, why does he get so emotional when he loses?

And who said he was upset at the Cavs "antics?" Ray Allen was, not KG...no need to call him a bunch of names. without him, I doubt you would have enjoyed June 17, 2008. How quick we all forget. Do you know him personally to believe its all an act? Acting for 13 seasons...really? I think believing that is obnoxious, not his pregame routine or his chest bumping or roars after a big play.

his worst season?! he's almost 33 and rarely misses games before this season. did you expect him to still be 25? and when he was fine, did this team not play great?

Boston fan much? it was a funny thread before you rained all over it.

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2009, 08:19:10 PM »

Offline sky101

• Svi Mykhailiuk
one more thing about KG (mr cant be around the team if not playing) - as you smartly put it - has an actual reason for staying back, something I think he's done in Minny as well.

He wants to play so much, he feels like if he's on the bench, he'll literally find a way to get on the court...and if he knows that, and his coach knows that - that can mean serious trouble. 24 million means jack, to someone who's been making that kind of money for a decade already.

as a side - people who bring up rich people, as if they feel nothing when their life takes a turn for the worse are really sad. that money means jack when you feel like you are in the gutter.