Author Topic: Anyone think Ray will get suspended?  (Read 15020 times)

Re: Anyone think Ray will get suspended?
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2009, 06:47:12 PM »

Offline Vineet

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 22
I don't see a reason to suspend him. . . there's nothing there to hit. . . Sideshow didn't even flinch. 

« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2009, 06:53:57 PM »

Offline Tai

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 32
sumbody standing over me with they bizness in my face even after the whistle would get the same thing.that was very disrespectful to stand over ray like he was a urinal...

Yeah, no kidding. Maybe what Ray did was intentional, and I'll say I think it was, but Varejao can't be throwing Ray to the floor, standing over him like that, and then expecting Ray to do NOTHING about it. Not Ray's best moment indeed, like someone here said it, but it definitely wasn't Varejao's best, either.

« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2009, 07:30:12 PM »

Offline cornbreadsmart

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 106
i love ray but that was not even a foul on sideshow and ray SHOULD definitely get suspended.

« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2009, 08:00:45 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247
yep, 1 game suspension for Ray. No need for that.

« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2009, 09:57:24 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
i love ray but that was not even a foul on sideshow and ray SHOULD definitely get suspended.

well, that is in fact a foul.

you cant toss your opponent to the floor while batteling for position by hooking his arm.

but regardless, Non-issue play, im cool with either a suspension for a game for ray and and the tech fine for andy being upheld or dueling fines with ray getting more.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion