Author Topic: Top 10 reasons to hate the Celtics (Cleveland Newspaper Article)  (Read 9174 times)

Re: Top 10 reasons to hate the Celtics (Cleveland Newspaper Article)
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2009, 04:30:05 PM »

Offline the TRUTH

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 77
Calling him Queen James makes me a troll? It's clearly a play off of his self-imposed, disgustingly arrogant nickname of King James. NBA fans all over the country call him Queen James. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »

Offline MMacOH

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 129
you obviously didnt read some of the post from cav fans in the front of the board last night...they all contained boston sucks or ray allen is a puss....

And these are the guys I hate.  If you want to say that crap then go to a Cleveland site.  I hate people who go to another city's site and just talk meaningless trash. Yesterday proved nothing outside of the fact that neither of these teams have been able to figure out a way to beat the other one at home yet.  

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2009, 04:37:15 PM »

Offline MMacOH

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 129
Calling him Queen James makes me a troll? It's clearly a play off of his self-imposed, disgustingly arrogant nickname of King James. NBA fans all over the country call him Queen James. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Sent you a PM.  Lets handle this (in a kind way of course) outide of the forum to keep from clogging it up

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2009, 05:05:21 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
How about his .7 reason about Red sitting behind the bench aiding the assistant coach(es) after Heinshons ejection. "Nothing in the rules permitted it.......". I don't have time to read an NBA rule book, but is more likely that nothing in there addresses the situation at all? I mean, talk about a reach.....

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2009, 05:15:44 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Getting worked up over this article is like getting worked up over something Dan Shaughnessy wrote. Seriously.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2009, 05:20:15 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 659
  • MASTER OF PANIC
livingston is an idiot.....everyone in ohio knows this