Author Topic: What movies have you walked out of?  (Read 49489 times)

Re: What movies have you walked out of?
« Reply #180 on: January 28, 2011, 02:36:19 PM »

Offline cavman

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 12
I think any movie with Ben Stiller is at least OK, so I didn't think Tropic THunder was that bad.... But if I had to pick one that I have shut off (a dvd), then date movie... wow was that awful. Wasn't even funny... And the ping pong movie with Jack Black, which I forgot the name... And Drilbit Taylor with Owen Wilson.

Balls of Fury, but it was not Jack Black.  It was hilariously stupid.  Walken was awesome.
"The most important thing is the ability to communicate.  It's not how much you know.  It's how you communicate what you know."  Red

« Reply #181 on: January 28, 2011, 02:40:21 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
House of 1000 Corpses and Open Water. My friends have horrible taste in movies :p ;)

No love for Captain Spaulding?

Yup

« Reply #182 on: January 28, 2011, 02:53:45 PM »

Offline cavman

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 12
I know some gym teachers who may have the kids watch Life of Brian b/c they'd never seen it - heck in 8th grade we watched Feris Bueller b/c no one had ever seen it

Ferris Bueller didn't have full frontal nudity.  Life of Brian would need to be edited to be shown in school.  But classic Python.
"The most important thing is the ability to communicate.  It's not how much you know.  It's how you communicate what you know."  Red

« Reply #183 on: February 15, 2011, 11:11:49 PM »

Offline mzepol

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 56
My wife forced me to walk out of The Royal Tenenbaums in the theater, but now I own the DVD and she thinks it's not bad after all.

On the other hand, we were unfortunate enough to see Megiddo: The Omega Code 2, and have no regrets walking out of it.