Author Topic: Celtics vs. Cavaliers this Sunday  (Read 4843 times)

Re: Celtics vs. Cavaliers this Sunday
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 01:59:14 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
i hope they double Pierce everytime he touches it like they did last time.

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 02:06:39 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
i hope they double Pierce everytime he touches it like they did last time.

Yep... I hope they don't do it to Ray Allen though.

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 02:09:16 PM »

Offline the TRUTH

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 77
Ohioceltsfan - have a great time! I lived in Northeast Ohio from 2000-06, and have been to a bunch of Cavs games there against the Celtics. A lot of Cavs fans will probably talk trash to you, but remember 2 things:

1) Before LeCrabDribble arrived, their arena was a graveyard. 99% of their fans are complete bandwagon jumpers. Being a Cavs fan is now "cool." I was at the game in the '04-'05 season (LeCrabDribble's 2nd year) when the Celtics came from behind, forced overtime, and eventually won (led by Glove, Waltah and Pierce). The game was on a Saturday night, and literally THOUSANDS of Cavs fans LEFT THE GAME at the end of regulation. I'd never even heard of this before. And it wasn't like it was a school night...

2) When in doubt, just remind them of the most important stat: 17-0. And ask why they have an Eastern Conference Champion banner hanging.

Lastly, gotta mention the refs. If the refs don't completely hand the game to Cleveland, I like our chances, whether KG plays or not. Big Baby and Perk will have to dominate inside like the last game. This is my fear though - David Stern will see to it that they both have 3 fouls in the first 6 minutes. And don't be fooled, this is a very big game for us in terms of beating out Orlando.

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2009, 02:24:48 PM »

Offline Spfldkid

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 30

Wearing the C's stuff in Cleveland...hahhaah, now that is crazy, you would be safer having 20's hanging out of your pockets wearing a david duke shirt at the ruggles T-stop...! Cleveland has nothing but The Cavs...give us an update on yuor health when you get back...! I mean, i wish you well...but that is crazy...!

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2009, 02:38:20 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 659
  • MASTER OF PANIC
i live in columbus and cleveland has nothing but chokes when it comes to sports....

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2009, 03:15:21 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
Ohioceltsfan - have a great time! I lived in Northeast Ohio from 2000-06, and have been to a bunch of Cavs games there against the Celtics. A lot of Cavs fans will probably talk trash to you, but remember 2 things:

1) Before LeCrabDribble arrived, their arena was a graveyard. 99% of their fans are complete bandwagon jumpers. Being a Cavs fan is now "cool." I was at the game in the '04-'05 season (LeCrabDribble's 2nd year) when the Celtics came from behind, forced overtime, and eventually won (led by Glove, Waltah and Pierce). The game was on a Saturday night, and literally THOUSANDS of Cavs fans LEFT THE GAME at the end of regulation. I'd never even heard of this before. And it wasn't like it was a school night...

2) When in doubt, just remind them of the most important stat: 17-0. And ask why they have an Eastern Conference Champion banner hanging.

Lastly, gotta mention the refs. If the refs don't completely hand the game to Cleveland, I like our chances, whether KG plays or not. Big Baby and Perk will have to dominate inside like the last game. This is my fear though - David Stern will see to it that they both have 3 fouls in the first 6 minutes. And don't be fooled, this is a very big game for us in terms of beating out Orlando.

TP for the positive and aggressive attitude.  I love it!
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2009, 01:01:09 AM »

Offline Ohio Celtics Fan

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 18
  • GM - NYK
Well as much as it sucked seeing my favorite team of all time (since I was 3 years old) get the s*** knocked out of them I've gotta say I loved getting to see them in person. I had courtside seats so the view was incredible I got some insane pictures (I've got a fairly good camera) that I'll upload to photobucket or something and post the link on here for anyone who is interested. I lost a lot of respect for Cavaliers fans today (two Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. bags beside me, AND I HAD BEER THROWN ON ME, I was seriously about to go all Ron Artest on some b******) but I gained a lot of respect for the Cavaliers team. LeBron is a beast there is no discounting anything he does whether he gets all the calls or not, the man is a beast. Period. He's also a gentleman, said hey and everything when I talked to him even though I was wearing Celtics attire lol. Well in closing, cause I'm tired as hell (just drove 300 miles back to college  :'( ) I hope the Celtics can get there act together because today was ugly. But finally getting to see them just reinforced the love I have for them. GO CELTICS!!!
CB Draft - New York Knicks
PG: George Hill / Nate Robinson
SG: Dwyane Wade / Gerald Henderson / Christian Eyenga
SF:  Grant Hill / Paul George / Earl Clark
PF:  Kenyon Martin / Jordan Hill / (Earl Clark)
C:   Greg Oden / Kurt Thomas / Hilton Armstong

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2009, 10:49:45 AM »

Offline Ohio Celtics Fan

• Jaylen Brown
  • GM - NYK
http://picasaweb.google.com/nickmb2008/BostonCelticsVsClevelandCavaliers041209?feat=directlink

As promised for anyone who is interested, hope you guys like and enjoy!

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2009, 10:57:38 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
Tp for the sharing of your pictures!

You were really close from the court, that was cool. Too bad that the C's got destroyed by the Cavaliers... but it's still a great experience and a memory, I guess.

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2009, 11:02:16 AM »

Offline MMacOH

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 129
Well as much as it sucked seeing my favorite team of all time (since I was 3 years old) get the s*** knocked out of them I've gotta say I loved getting to see them in person. I had courtside seats so the view was incredible I got some insane pictures (I've got a fairly good camera) that I'll upload to photobucket or something and post the link on here for anyone who is interested. I lost a lot of respect for Cavaliers fans today (two **** bags beside me, AND I HAD BEER THROWN ON ME, I was seriously about to go all Ron Artest on some b******) but I gained a lot of respect for the Cavaliers team. LeBron is a beast there is no discounting anything he does whether he gets all the calls or not, the man is a beast. Period. He's also a gentleman, said hey and everything when I talked to him even though I was wearing Celtics attire lol. Well in closing, cause I'm tired as hell (just drove 300 miles back to college  :'( ) I hope the Celtics can get there act together because today was ugly. But finally getting to see them just reinforced the love I have for them. GO CELTICS!!!

As long as you didn;t provoke any of the actions you described then I hate when crap like this happens at games.  It's just a game people.  And actions like this from 2 morons ruin the reputation of decent Cavs fans

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2009, 11:07:11 AM »

Offline Ohio Celtics Fan

• Jaylen Brown
  • GM - NYK
Dude, it was completely unprovoked, I'm not an a**hole when I cheer for my teams. It was pretty funny like one or two Cavs fans were getting p---ed at them too. But the sad thing is most were prodding them on, I felt really bad because I was with my girlfriend and her dad and they were having to hear all the things that were being directed towards me.

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2009, 11:09:26 AM »

Offline MMacOH

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 129
Well, it's a fact of life that some people have no class and at least you don't have to worry about whether you do or not.  That's more important than anything that can happen on the court