Author Topic: EEI Lame for Celts fans  (Read 3548 times)

Re: EEI Lame for Celts fans
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 03:19:34 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
WEEI has been talking Celtics all week! They cannot win when it comes to the standard of some hardcore C's fans on this site... incredible.

Chris, let me know when you call the Big Show with a Celtic topic. I'll grab a pen and a pad with the idea of "around the horn" type scoring. It would be interesting... You know your stuff and outside of the in depth cap stuff Ordway does too.

You have to be related to Ordway.  :)

You are always defending him, obviously we have very differing opinions on him. I find that he offers no insight on any sport he talks about, he talks in circles and never realizes when he has obviously been proven wrong. I'll admit the big show can be very entertaining, but when I think of all the things that make it decent, he never enters my mind. If you listen to the things he says he makes so many incorrect statements, on very obvious things.

I realize I am in the minority, the show is hugely popular, and he is very well paid, but he irritates me so much. Any time he speaks about the Celtics he proves to know less and less.

Having said that, I do tune in from time to time, and do enjoy the show from time to time, I just wish he put more effort into his job, and the show was more consistent.

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2009, 03:24:48 PM »

Offline CDawg834

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 57
Sorry, I can't hear anything you guys are saying, Big O is screaming "Wait a minute!" over and over in my ear...

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2009, 03:26:06 PM »

Offline mkogav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 537
Sorry, I can't hear anything you guys are saying, Big O is screaming "Wait a minute!" over and over in my ear...

;D

Sickness, insanity and death were the angels that surrounded my cradle and they have followed me throughout my life - Edvard Munch

DKC Knicks