Author Topic: Powe Jersey  (Read 2522 times)

Powe Jersey
« on: April 01, 2009, 05:32:31 PM »

Offline Jordon

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 0
I have a huge man-crush on the show and I want to support him by wearing one of his jerseys.  Only problem is, no one sells a Powe jersey! 

Does anyone know where I can get one without having to customize an authentic?

P.S.: Does anyone know where I could get a Cal Berkeley jersey customized of him in the event there are no Celtics jerseys?

Re: Powe Jersey
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 05:34:00 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
I have a huge man-crush on the show and I want to support him by wearing one of his jerseys.  Only problem is, no one sells a Powe jersey! 

Does anyone know where I can get one without having to customize an authentic?

P.S.: Does anyone know where I could get a Cal Berkeley jersey customized of him in the event there are no Celtics jerseys?

they sometimes have powe swingman jerseys in the downstairs proshop at the garden.  they had them in the playoffs last season, and i have seen them a few times during this season.  however, they dont have many of them and they arent always there. 

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 10:31:21 PM »

Offline Jordon

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 0
I live all the way in Los Angeles (holding the Celtics fan base down over here).  Does the pro-shop do phone orders or have a website?

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 10:36:52 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I live all the way in Los Angeles (holding the Celtics fan base down over here).  Does the pro-shop do phone orders or have a website?

In order to get a 2x Garnet swingman I had to go to a sports store in NE...I could NOT find one anywhere.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 10:43:37 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
I live in Brooklyn and saw a bunch at the NBA store in Manhattan. They had almost every Celtic's jersey, around Christmas that place should have just been called the Celtic's store they had so much Boston gear. Must have really annoyed every New Yorker, which couldn't have made me happier.

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 10:51:02 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126

im not sure about phone orders, but u can from their website, as long as they have them in stock.

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 06:43:22 PM »

Offline Spfldkid

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 30
Well, they haD some good ones in Walmart, ao, maybe they have one online....For KG that is....I want a Leon one to, because he is the blue collar working man out there, Heart and Soul every night...! Love that guy..!