Author Topic: Best April fools jokes/pranks  (Read 11145 times)

Re: Best April fools jokes/pranks
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2009, 04:59:55 PM »

Offline SquishPCfriar

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 28
  • It's hammer time
my girlfriend called me today and told me she had herpies. I really didn't like her april fools joke.

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 05:00:28 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Last year my girlfriend (of 2 years at the time) went way out of her way to pretend to be pregnant.

This year my girlfriend (of 3 years) just might get a fake proposal. I already have a ring box, which I will stuff with movie tickets. I just need to get up the courage.

Wait wait wait. Are you trying to break up with her or severely test her to see if you can go through life with her?

I'm pretty sure they made this prank internationally illegal in 1967 and that it is the only incident that women can stone men for in like 30 cultures.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 06:22:05 PM by eja117 »

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 05:04:36 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Here we celebrate inocent day on november, something like aprils fool

Best prank was calling a friend of mine asking for help because there were some gang members after my bones, and that i was driving and then run inside a mall, and they were armed and trying to get me.
He run out his house and get into the mall, looks for me running with his brother
looking for my corpse.
I guide him via phone to a local bar and we ( like 4 more friends) laugh histerically at them and invite those two a couple of beers for being soo good friends and be ready to participate in a fight against gang members for yurstruly.
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 05:06:30 PM »

Offline Hoyo de Monterrey

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 669

I'm pretty sure they made this prank internationally illegal in 1967 and that it is the only incident that women can stone men for in like 30 cultures.

haha TP
"Let me call him," Floyd said.

The man shook his head. "O.J. doesn't give out his cell," he said. "He'll call you."

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 05:10:50 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
I just asked my 4 year old to tell my wife that she'd pooped her pants (she's been potty trained for a couple of years now).  She didn't like that idea, so she decided to trick Momma by telling her she'd lost her water bottle.  I'll have to work on her a bit.

Fortuitously, I just found this awful doll that wife and I would hide on each other.  It's one of those stupid peekaboo dolls.  Someone gave one to our daughter and it totally creeped us out.  So a couple of years ago we decided to give it away.  Instead I drew big dark rings around its eyes so that it looked like the kid who lives above the closet in that creepy movie that I can't think of the name of.  I hung it upside down in our closet and scared the crap out of her.

Sooooooooo...it's been hiding in an unused refrigerator in our barn for at least a year now.  I think I could safely scare the crap out of her again without he suspecting a thing.

That's my plan.

I planted the doll in her car hanging upside down into the gas pedal area.  I had a machete that I was going have it hold, but I thought with my luck she wouldn't see it and cut her foot off or something.  Anyhow...it scared her....mission accomplished
Yup

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 05:13:45 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Last year my girlfriend (of 2 years at the time) went way out of her way to pretend to be pregnant.

This year my girlfriend (of 3 years) just might get a fake proposal. I already have a ring box, which I will stuff with movie tickets. I just need to get up the courage.

Wait wait wait. Are you trying to break up with her or severely test her to see if you can through life with her?

I realized this not a moment too soon.

my girlfriend called me today and told me she had herpies. I really didn't like her april fools joke.

Heyyyy...can't catch it twice, right? Guys?....

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 06:23:21 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Due to scheduling I usually take the boy to day care. This morn I asked my wife to do it like 2 minutes before she was going to leave. It really p---ed her off. I got her good. Upon which the boy hit me in the head with the phone and laughed at me so I guess he got me back.