Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 57512 times)

Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2013, 01:54:50 AM »

Offline Eric M VAN

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 61
  • No no no, not THAT "Eric M Van".
Time to dig out my Best of Badfinger cd.
"Because there are no fours."
-- Antoine Walker when asked why he shoots so many threes

"We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees."
-Jason Kidd

« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2013, 03:26:21 PM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
Gonna miss this show a lot.

I still think Walt is alive.

« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2013, 03:15:22 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156
Prediction, Walt, Todd, Nazis, Lydia all die. I also wouldnt be surprised if Marie killed herself but I feel like that would be too much death for one episode. I'd be surprised if Jesse isn't the one who kills Walt..Imagine the series ending with Jesse finding his heisenberg hat and throwing it into hydrofluoric acid.

Theres also the issue with the money. Either Walt loses it all or he manages to give some to Holly at a future date. I think it'd be cool if at the end of the ep an older Holly finds the tape walt recorded for her saying how it's all for her and he loves her.

Gretchen and Elliot aren't going to be in the finale as stated or at least implied in the podcast. So the ricin isnt for them. The obvious thing would be that Walt would poison Todd/Lydias tea with it as they have been pushing lydia and todd drinking tea for awhile.

Only thing I know for sure is that all of my predictions are wrong and something completely opposite and unexpected will happen. haha

Well i got all my death predictions right

« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2013, 10:14:11 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
When is the Saul Goodman spin off going to happen?

« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2013, 10:20:54 PM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
Ok.  I found this the other day and don't know if it's been posted or not...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkB9VJdu27M

One could chuck it up to coincidence but there's just too many critical connections between the show and that vid.  I would say the show's character is an exaggerated version of the true story of this guy but that's like every other "real life story" spinoffs.  Kinda lost a little respect for Vince but still great work regardless.  Breaking Bad's still the Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2013, 11:14:35 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
When is the Saul Goodman spin off going to happen?
Probably well see it next fall? Just a guess.

« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2013, 11:18:26 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
Ok.  I found this the other day and don't know if it's been posted or not...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkB9VJdu27M

One could chuck it up to coincidence but there's just too many critical connections between the show and that vid.  I would say the show's character is an exaggerated version of the true story of this guy but that's like every other "real life story" spinoffs.  Kinda lost a little respect for Vince but still great work regardless.  Breaking Bad's still the ****

I imagine if Vince got inspired by that story he wouldnt name the main character of his series after the guy he heard about, that'd be too obvious and I think that parts a coincidence. Vince is from the south though and apparently meth is a bigger deal there than in other places, so I think he may have been inspired by stuff he heard on the news growing up.