Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 57564 times)

Re: Anyone else excited for the Third Season of Breaking Bad?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 08:01:25 AM »

Offline connerhenry43

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 163
i am giving this thread a little bump because this season has been absolutely terrific. the last two episodes were absolute seat of your pants stuff. it should only get better next week as the feds will assume that jesse was behind the attempted murder of hank. and how will that affect the reconciliation of walt and jesse's business?

wondering if anyone is as excited about this current season as i am.
"Maybe now you'll never slime a guy with a positron collider, huh?"

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 12:02:45 AM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
Season 3 has been absolutely brilliant.

The last episode "One Minute", some are saying, best 1 hour of television in the last 30 years. (Great individual performances in this episode).

The last 5 minutes of the episode should be what all television shows strive for.

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 12:22:30 AM »

Offline vl819

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 19
If you don't have a ***** up your you know what, you'll enjoy this show

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 07:09:36 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
I love it!  I just got into it a few weeks ago and watched seasons 1 and 2 on dvd and watched and caught up with season 3.  The show is brilliant.  The only thing starting to bother me a little the last couple episodes is that Jesse has become pretty annoying.  I'd like it better if he wasn't always whining about something.

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2010, 04:13:12 PM »

Offline blake

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 108
I'm addicted too.  Just watched the first 2 seasons last week and i'm coming up to episode 3 or 4 from season 3 that i missed Sunday.  Can't wait.  Probably watch it before the game tonight. 

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2010, 06:06:52 AM »

Offline connerhenry43

• Bill Walton
i was very disappointed in the "fly" episode. i forget the tv term for it but sometimes towards the end of a season, a show will film the majority of the episode in one location in order to save money for the finale. that is what "fly" seemed like. i am sure it was the exception, as the rest of the season has been excellent. i am excited for the final three episodes.

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2010, 06:31:10 AM »

Offline Celtics Fan

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 38
A change of pace right? FOR GIVE THEM RED.

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2010, 10:51:27 AM »

Offline butterbeanlove

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 191
Great show. I liked it better when Walt's double life was still a secret from Skyler, but it wouldn't have been realistic to keep that going much longer.

As a fan of the Sopranos, I enjoy the similarities between the two shows: the main character balancing between his criminal life and his personal relationships. Reviewer Alan Sepinwall compared last week's episode to "Pine Barrens." The intervention scene in season two was similar to Christopher's invention (although not as hilarious).

I got my girlfriend hooked on the show but she hasn't seen most of the first two seasons so maybe we'll go back and catch up on them this summer.

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2010, 06:14:46 AM »

Offline connerhenry43

• Bill Walton
just got done watching this week's episode. usually my predictions are way off, but let me say this and i am pretty sure we will see it in the next 2 weeks.

skylar is playing dirty. she is hiding something from walt. she is definitely trying to gather info, gain his trust, and she will turn on him in the next two weeks. she is also lying when she says she did not officially file for divorce. she is going to do all she can to bring walt down.

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2010, 06:59:52 PM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
Wow what great performances in last night's episode.

What a freaking finish.

Just when I thought these writers couldn't surprise me anymore...they pull it off again!

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 07:39:38 PM »

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 376
I LOVED that intro yesterday with that hooker getting into cars with Johns again and again.  Classic.

I grew up in ABQ, and I recognize that motel.  Never been in it though ;-)  So funny to see all the Albuquerque stuff.

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2010, 07:41:12 PM »

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 376
Oh, and that burger joint, "Blakes" from where she was bringing food to those dudes, is a real burger joint.  They had another episode where Walt brought home Blakes for dinner.  Classic, if you grew up in the ABQ.

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2010, 05:45:22 AM »

Offline connerhenry43

• Bill Walton
the ending of last night's episode had me talking to myself alone in my house. when a show ends and you absolutely cannot wait for the next episode, you know it is a show that has you hooked. only this show and "the shield" have ever been like this for me

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2010, 06:55:36 AM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
the ending of last night's episode had me talking to myself alone in my house. when a show ends and you absolutely cannot wait for the next episode, you know it is a show that has you hooked. only this show and "the shield" have ever been like this for me

Yeah, I knew the build up was going to be setting up something big....something great.

But I didn't think it was going to be like that.

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2010, 07:29:59 AM »

Offline connerhenry43

• Bill Walton

Yeah, I knew the build up was going to be setting up something big....something great.

But I didn't think it was going to be like that.

i am legitimately upset that the season is almost over.....it has really been the best season.