Author Topic: All against the Mcdonald's Filet-O-Fish Commercial  (Read 14506 times)

Re: All against the Mcdonald's Filet-O-Fish Commercial
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2009, 05:48:30 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
i am against EVERYONE that is against the Filet-O-Fish Commercial.

I like your idea's and would like to subscribe to your news letter.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2009, 05:52:11 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
Talking about food commercials, I have to give credit to Dunkin Donuts marketing crew.  They have done a great job appealing to the majority of the population by targeting their product to the working class joe.  In some cases, they're comercials are funny and they maintain that image that it's okay to go to Dunkin for coffee all the time because that's the way America does it.

oh yea, i think we can all agree that as creepy and catchy as the fillot o fish commercial is, nothing got stuck in my head more than this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM0ppNOp3-g&feature=related

specifically the chorus
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2009, 05:54:51 PM »

Offline Potapenko Boxout

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 40

That fish commercial needs to go and be replaced by this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oACRt-Qp-s

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2009, 07:06:39 PM »

Offline cornbreadsmart

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 106
filt o fish. yuck.i get a big hamburger on fridays anyways just so people tell me i'm commiting a sin. seriously. people tell me this. dead serious. i love and hate that [dang] fish at the same time. "give me back that filet-o-fish. give me that fish.."

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 06:52:10 AM »

Offline davemonsterband

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 160

I am also against anyone that is against the Filet-0-Fish commercial. I really hope the blog can withstand this divide.

We must fight.

Side note... Kung Fu Fighting and other great love songs?!?!?! Really?

I'm from Nova Scotia, I cook my shrimp by putting it out on a sunny day in a plate full of beer, so it really isn't saying much for the FOF. Once you eat around the edges you get down to the glorious tartar sauce center, it's fantastic, even 3 days old in the glove box. I'm not trying to be your classic FOF extremist, it's just the kinship between it and I is strong, very strong. In my super tubby days I was running 2 a days.
"The Best Revenge Is Massive Success"
~Ole Blue Eyes~

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 06:29:32 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
personally i love that commercial....although, this is still my fav song in a commercial  ;D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZ6k3QIsAk

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 07:12:47 PM »

Offline bostonfan23

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 115
  • I just might be a basketball machine. -MS
So right. It is the worst.commercial.ever.

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 07:19:21 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
I seriously hate that commercial with a passion. It gets stuck in my head every time I see it, plus filet-o-fish's are terrible.

Sorry, I had to express my hatred.

Give me back that filet-o-fish, give me that fish, oooh,
Gibe me back that filet-o-fish, give me that fish.

I think the commercial is funny ;D
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 07:43:42 PM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
Thats why I watch all the games on dvr- you can skip all the commercials and halftime.  And even free throws in a really bad game.

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 08:35:47 PM »

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
I seriously hate that commercial with a passion. It gets stuck in my head every time I see it, plus filet-o-fish's are terrible.

Sorry, I had to express my hatred.

Give me back that filet-o-fish, give me that fish, oooh,
Gibe me back that filet-o-fish, give me that fish.

I think the commercial is funny ;D

with you brotha, i dig it. gimme back that filayofish gimme that fish AAHHHH!!!
Mike

(My name is not Mike)

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 09:23:25 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
i am against EVERYONE that is against EVERYONE that is against the Filet-O-Fish Commercial.   

And while I'm at it... I'm also against EVERYONE that is against EVERYONE that is against EVERYONE that is against the Filet-O-Fish Commericial.   

An enemy of the opponents of the Filet-O-Fish Commercial is an enemy of mine... but those who are enemies of the enemies who are the opponents of the Filet-O-Fish Commercial shall not seek friendship with LarBrd33... for I am my own worst enemy... and I shall vanquish myself accordingly.

Down with LarBrd33!!! Down with LarBrd33!!!

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2009, 09:32:22 PM »

Offline Celtics1990

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 49
i am against EVERYONE that is against EVERYONE that is against the Filet-O-Fish Commercial.   

And while I'm at it... I'm also against EVERYONE that is against EVERYONE that is against EVERYONE that is against the Filet-O-Fish Commericial.   

An enemy of the opponents of the Filet-O-Fish Commercial is an enemy of mine... but those who are enemies of the enemies who are the opponents of the Filet-O-Fish Commercial shall not seek friendship with LarBrd33... for I am my own worst enemy... and I shall vanquish myself accordingly.

The was wicked confusing LarBrd33.
UBUNTU

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2009, 09:33:03 PM »

Offline bballdog384

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 65
  • Rondolope

That just sounded a lot like Dwight Schrute...
"You can't play like a robot" -Coach Stevens

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2009, 10:01:57 PM »

Offline butterbeanlove

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 191
OK I've gotta weigh in on this one.

First, the Filet O'Fish was my first beloved McD's sandwich when I was a kid in short pants and not equipped to deal with the ground beef.

That said, in kindergarten, my grade school was right next to a McD's and on the last day of school our twentysomething female lady teachers ordered McD's for everybody in the class, so that was my first introduction to the hamburger. (Except for the girl whose mom was on the Historical/Hysterical Commission and had opposed the construction of the McD's in the first place. She looked like the saddest person in the room. I hated her mother at age 6 for that.)

Since then, my opinion of McD's has gone way down. However, of all of their options, I think the Filet O' Fish is one of the most consistent. I wouldn't want to eat that every day, but maybe once or twice a month?

While we're talking burgers: In-n-Out, Five Guys and even Del Taco are the best options these days.

And I do hate the Filet O'Fish commercial.

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2009, 10:13:02 PM »

Offline houseonfire09

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 44
  • Thank you Eddie!
I'm going to break my TV if I hear that one more time on the news.  Those things look disgusting anyway.  Have a TP.
"If David Stern ran the NHL, is there any chance his meal ticket's team would blow a Game 7 in Round 1? Put a pair of skates on Dick Bavetta!" -Bill Simmons